Jesus Christ is the savior

This is a discussion on Jesus Christ is the savior within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; im a christian so yea dont say im a non believer but yea had this lil thing i thought of. ...
Page: 1

im a christian so yea dont say im a non believer but yea had this lil thing i thought of.

What if Jesus Christ was just the first and Greatest magician of all timez. david blaine and mind freak can do some pretty crazy shit too and they are all tricks. Cant believe im saying this but if Jesus was a fake then wow.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

im a christian so yea dont say im a non believer but yea had this lil thing i thought of.

What if Jesus Christ was just the first and Greatest magician of all timez. david blaine and mind freak can do some pretty crazy shit too and they are all tricks. Cant believe im saying this but if Jesus was a fake then wow.[/b]
    Are you retarded?

Eitherway, what's the problem? Is not important what he did, for it was all so that people would actually listen to him and believe he was the son of God. What's important about Jesus is christmas and presents. And the whole "threat others like you'd like to be threated" and the "Love Thy Neighbor" is just a nice side dish I guess.

if were going to do this then alot of what he did is actually important as they were prophecies he was fulfilling.

Banned Senior Member

Sorry, but any topics regarding religion get out of hand

if you're god then why are you asking questions???

(and epic fail in calling jesus a magician)

Yeah... This won't end well for anyone.