Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Jew !

This is a discussion on Jew ! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Why would they be sued. Whenever "jew" is used in-game it's 99% of the time used in a negative way....
Page: 2

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Why would they be sued. Whenever "jew" is used in-game it's 99% of the time used in a negative way.

lil_mageskillz

who even uses the word jew in game as a negative way? theres so many better words to use to insult someone.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Haha when i call my jewish friends jews in rl they don't really care, i joke around and always throw a penny on the ground :P.

Zaczaco11

Haha when i call my jewish friends jews in rl they don't really care, i joke around and always throw a penny on the ground :P.[/b]
    haha yea when i call my native american friend indians they dont really care either....wtf <_<

i call my brown friends gypsies lol

PriestOfShadows

Haha when i call my jewish friends jews in rl they don&#39;t really care, i joke around and always throw a penny on the ground :P.[/b]
    yea my friends do it with my (im jewish). i dont reallly care much, i joke around to, but if its not some1 i know, i get seriosuly pissed off.

Banned

Anyone who gets pissed off because someone calls them a name has some pretty low self confidence.

PriestOfShadows

Anyone who gets pissed off because someone calls them a name has some pretty low self confidence.[/b]
    um, no

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

yea, i hate it when people get mad when you call them like fat or ugly or skinny lol
    my teachers even make fun of me sometimes ahah but i dont really give a dam

Banned

yea my friends do it with my (im jewish). i dont reallly care much, i joke around to, but if its not some1 i know, i get seriosuly pissed off.[/b]
    How can u get pissed of when you just SAID YOURE A JEW ?

Do you mean that jew is a bad thing to be and thats why you get pissed off ?

Zaczaco11

you are what you are, don&#39;t like it, change it. if you&#39;re fat and dont like, throw up after 2/3 meals a day for a few months, watch the pounds fly off, skinny? lift a weight, ugly? ever watch 90210? no one should get mad at captian obvious.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Anyone who gets pissed off because someone calls them a name has some pretty low self confidence.[/b]
    its called self-esteem, there&#39;s no such thing as self-confidence lmao.

BY THE WAY, I AM CHINESE. i&#39;m with tuna on this, totally hate it when people say i&#39;m jew. its like i&#39;m forced to stay in a car with no ventilation right after that.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

its called self-esteem, there&#39;s no such thing as self-confidence lmao.

BY THE WAY, I AM CHINESE. i&#39;m with tuna on this, totally hate it when people say i&#39;m jew. its like i&#39;m forced to stay in a car with no ventilation right after that.[/b]
    You live in a police state + you&#39;re a chink... It&#39;s not like anyone cares what you got to say, at all.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

You live in a police state + you&#39;re a chink... It&#39;s not like anyone cares what you got to say, at all.[/b]
    please. i own the world. screw you if you&#39;re delusional you piece of thing.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

please. i own the world. screw you if you&#39;re delusional you piece of thing.[/b]
    Speak up please, I can&#39;t hear you from down there!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast