Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Joining the military? would you?

This is a discussion on Joining the military? would you? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; dont go anywhere while there is a war going on they'll send you straight to training as a soldier and ...
Page: 2

dont go anywhere while there is a war going on they'll send you straight to training as a soldier and send u straight off to where they need you by the time u r ready to study maybe u wont be able to anymore cuz of injuries or whatever happens over there just dont unless u want to really risk ur life over some meaningless war

Quote Originally Posted by EckoUnLT View Post
    dont go anywhere while there is a war going on they'll send you straight to training as a soldier and send u straight off to where they need you by the time u r ready to study maybe u wont be able to anymore cuz of injuries or whatever happens over there just dont unless u want to really risk ur life over some meaningless war

thats 100% false i been in 3yrs and only reason i went cause i volunteered i wanted the experience

Quote Originally Posted by battle_mrs View Post
    thats 100% false i been in 3yrs and only reason i went cause i volunteered i wanted the experience
    How is that 100% False? even I know quite a few people who finished up training and not so long after were shipped over to Iraq / Afghanistan.

Some of em are lucky, other's not so much.

One of my closer to home friend's actually joined up and got over to Iraq and had to get shipped back because of something wrong with his heart, he had it operated on twice thus far - I just found out the other day D:.

Side note:
    Although, It does seem to me that it's another Vietnam scenario xD;. But unlike last time, this entire country has been pussified.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EckoUnLT View Post
    most of the guys that actually volunteer to go infantry dont really give a fuck about the war, or the views of the government. its just another job to them. I got guys that are 27-28 that have been doing this shit for years, and they are amazing at what they do. Our Company Gunney is 39 and has been in since desert storm.

thechainsaw

i wont join until i see black man's birth certificate...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

why military go pk

Banned

Joining the military, would you?
    Dieing for a country that gives a shit about me, fuck yea where do i sign up?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamStillAlive View Post
    Dieing for a country that gives a shit about me, fuck yea where do i sign up?
    spending thousands to give you a free education until end of high school, millions on police and safety. What do they have to do to please you? ..

HendTheEternal

private stuff like blackwater is not worth it, i had thought about joining the military for years but i couldnt in sweden cause my past stuff, so i went to the french foreign legion which i would say is pretty much as the blackwater only difference is blackwater is in USA and FFL is in france, but rly, its not like the original military i would say, much thougher from what ive heard from friends, u get no respect so if ur like me who got a little bit self-esteem or how its spelled, they brake you down until u follow their orders. mentally, not much abuse what i saw, but in french foreign legion u sign for 5 years, which include training then u go out in different war stations over the world, like iraq, or places in africa which has some tention atm, u get 6 months i think it was to pull out and go home, but after that ur ass is theirs for 5 years. i pulled out simply because they really didnt offer the stuff that real militaries does, like psychology help after uve been at a warzone for months etc and they dont go after u if u get captured by enemies etc so. if u wanna die in a desert somewhere with ur intestens all over u go ahead and join a priv army comp

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jap190 View Post
    spending thousands to give you a free education until end of high school, millions on police and safety. What do they have to do to please you? ..
    Iam not living in america.

Banned

ill be joining the army at 23/7/2011

here its requirment

LegendaryWeaz

I would not join the military...I'm almost 30 years old too though, not that you can't join the military at 30. If I were 18 again...I might join the military, but there's the chance that you could die...and for what, our country? Or would you be dieing because our politicians don't know when to take our troops out of somewhere and let other countries handle their own problems...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Can't just pull out whenever you want. Doesn't work with women and doesn't work with wars.

ganjaweed

ill tell you this its a good decision if thats what you wanna make a commitment to. i thought about it i never did follow through with it, like the rest of friends from my school. just look around and see if you can anything your interested in doing. see if the military would be the best route, look at all angels of possibilities before you make your final decision

you ever heard of city colleges?
    i attend cuny> and they pay me 5k yearly to go to class with the tuition fees paid. so... i dont get why u would go join the navy or army or etc.... btw the american government is going to make u do stuff u do not want to do in war. Just so u kno the government does a lot of things in the dark many ilegal actions and u will be partcipating in them without even knoing it cuz u will be a dog of the military.

anyways my frined the other day got a job after graduatiing in comp enjineering that pays 60k yearly so.... i dunno up to u ..
    people who join the military are either stupid/easily manipulated and cannot think forthemselves/ or like fighting/ like preserving chstianity while having hatred towards other religions/ cannot think forthemselves cuz they are idiotic/ they have nothing better to do in life... which means u are a idiot born without a pupose... or you are following your parents becuase agains u cannot do actions forurself.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast