Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Just Got an iphone

This is a discussion on Just Got an iphone within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I sold my convertable for a retarded amount. Shurt helped me with the phone so I got a White theam ...
Page: 3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I sold my convertable for a retarded amount. Shurt helped me with the phone so I got a White theam which is awsome! To answer the question above me yes. Now must go taken 60mg of yummy wonderfull Vallium

Magenta

Everything u said here can n96 do too and much more. Just n96>rest :-) .
    PS: n82 is also GG.
    And price? 0 (u can get money u payed for old mobile back and just buy new one :-) )

evilwevel

still happy with it ?

i'm curious because 3 people in my class used to brag about their Iphone but i haven't seen any of them use it anymore, they all switched back to their previous phones.

Everything u said here can n96 do too and much more. Just n96>rest :-) .
    PS: n82 is also GG.
    And price? 0 (u can get money u payed for old mobile back and just buy new one :-) )[/b]

People constantly tell me about how leet the N95/N96 are, however, most of them have never used the iPhone. Once you do, you realize just how unique of a device it really is.

People constantly tell me about how leet the N95/N96 are, however, most of them have never used the iPhone. Once you do, you realize just how unique of a device it really is.[/b]
    indeed
    iphone > n96 for me

iphone is a exclusive phone not what a avarege kid off 13/14 uses

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

People constantly tell me about how leet the iPhones are, however, most of them have never used the N95/N96. Once you do, you realize just how unique of a device it really is.[/b]
    Uhm...

Speed

n95 > iphone thats for sure, dont know about the n96 i heard that n95>n96

and ive seen loads of 13 year old girls who have iphones, its nothing exclusive ... with a n95 u can do much more than with iphone, its just that it doesnt have touchscreen but come on... not everyone likes a phone just cause its stylish and doesnt offer anything good

iphone lacks a lot of basic stuff, recording video hello?, 2mp camera ? wtf thats like 5 years ago

n95 > iphone thats for sure, dont know about the n96 i heard that n95>n96

and ive seen loads of 13 year old girls who have iphones, its nothing exclusive ... with a n95 u can do much more than with iphone, its just that it doesnt have touchscreen but come on... not everyone likes a phone just cause its stylish and doesnt offer anything good

iphone lacks a lot of basic stuff, recording video hello?, 2mp camera ? wtf thats like 5 years ago[/b]
    I actually think that there is a video-recording app for non-jailbroken iPhones coming to the App Store soon. Regardless, recording video is thoroughly possible on the iPhone. As for the camera, it works perfectly fine. It's a fucking phone, it's not a digital camera. I have no need for my phone to be able to take pictures like a National Geographic photographer. The camera quality is exactly what I expected out of a phone: something that takes pictures when I absolutely need to take a picture.

Btw, what can the N95 do that the iPhone can't, besides the two things you mentioned in your previous post? People always make that argument, yet, they never seem to have a response.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

im sure there is already one out, i saw a recorder app few days ago on my touch.

on my current phone i got a 5mp camera a n95
    gues what i take my pictures with 1mp currently because even with 1mp the quality is normal

so 2mp is also good enough to take pictures only when u want to enlarge a pictures to a really big size ( lets say a painting size) u are better off with the 5mp other then the stander photo's the quality is good

Dro

Btw, what can the N95 do that the iPhone can't, besides the two things you mentioned in your previous post? People always make that argument, yet, they never seem to have a response.[/b]

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone

evilwevel

Zxenke

That's provided you were able to tunnel into whatever server that is to begin with, lol. Very exaggerated example too, lol.

Dro

He did do it tho... Can one do that with an iPhone?

He did do it tho... Can one do that with an iPhone?[/b]
    Sure. Terminal.app owns.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast