Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who hates CHUCKIEE!?

This is a discussion on Who hates CHUCKIEE!? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ok well i saw that sig of i hate chuckie and i was like mm love it copied and pasted ...
Page: 1

kreshnik

Talking

ok well i saw that sig of i hate chuckie and i was like mm love it copied and pasted it onto here and ko forums and i get this from him and also for me saying i hate turks

Warned byNotesCHUCKIE!!!Warned on Yesterday, 08:33 PMAdded to warn levelStereotyping and using an inappropriate signature. 2-for-1 deal: Mute 7 days.

Wohoo way to be a fagg oh and i just figured out the little fucker lives on Ct were i live if he is anywere near 50miles near me mmm * knock knock bam bitch* is all

later

lil_mageskillz

there was a whole like 12 page topic about him :P

Psy

there was a whole like 12 page topic about him :P[/b]
    14 page

kreshnik

im not trying to start another one or anything i just dont understand is the kid like 12 years old or older or is he just full of shit? he just pisses me off so dam much not even funny. Does anyone know were in CT he exactly lives if so please tell me .

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

You would fight someone because they banned you on a forum h34r:

What has this world come to haha

PS: I do agree however, his posts just seem annoying and childish (and by childish I mean he makes you keep it G rated even tho the game is supposed to be ages 18 and up)

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

im not trying to start another one or anything i just dont understand is the kid like 12 years old or older or is he just full of shit? he just pisses me off so dam much not even funny. Does anyone know were in CT he exactly lives if so please tell me .[/b]
    lol stop talking out of ur ass
    when it comes down to it its just a forum.
    he could live like 2 miles away from you and you wouldnt do jack shit

i hate chuckie But i wouldnt kick his ass over a video game
    i mean imagine telling some chick, "i just fucked up this kid" "why" "cuz he is a Little bitch on the forums"
    Lol BB Girl

not to mention Jail and a fine :P

kreshnik

lol stop talking out of ur ass
    when it comes down to it its just a forum.
    he could live like 2 miles away from you and you wouldnt do jack shit

i hate chuckie But i wouldnt kick his ass over a video game
    i mean imagine telling some chick, "i just fucked up this kid" "why" "cuz he is a Little bitch on the forums"
    Lol BB Girl

not to mention Jail and a fine :P[/b]

You think im joking iv hated this kid even sence he first started being a mod on the forums on his first day i think i posted something about k2 fixing a bug and bam mute. its not the forums cuz shit i love ko4lifes way much more and i use theres a hell of alot more then ko's only time is when im recurting for clan. i just want a few nice punches in his fucking face. so if you know where fuck he lives tell me and ill make a fucking video if you dought me.

Zxenke

*yawn*

Again with this shit?

Tell us where you live. I'm kinda close to CT. Maybe I'll come beat the shit out of you for no reason too!

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I highly doubt you will do anything, I was threatened by a dude that new my whole address and even had it in his signature, sent me pictures of him with knives and shit saying he was gonna get a plane and come to me and like rape my parents or some shit and then kill me like a tough guy haha

I waited until june 6th when he said he had the plane ticket, and whoop he was of course a no show

but if you really want he lives in Manchester CT, no idea where that is personally, and doubt you will find any information past that

kreshnik

I highly doubt you will do anything, I was threatened by a dude that new my whole address and even had it in his signature, sent me pictures of him with knives and shit saying he was gonna get a plane and come to me and like rape my parents or some shit and then kill me like a tough guy haha

I waited until june 6th when he said he had the plane ticket, and whoop he was of course a no show

but if you really want he lives in Manchester CT, no idea where that is personally, and doubt you will find any information past that [/b]

well im not gonna rape him ( cuz im not gay) or his parents just want to talk to him with my fists and perfect manchester thats about 10minutes away from where i live do you know his full name by any chance?

lil_mageskillz

half the ppl that say there going to beat some one up over the internet, are the weakest dorks u can imagine.

kreshnik

*yawn*

Again with this shit?

Tell us where you live. I'm kinda close to CT. Maybe I'll come beat the shit out of you for no reason too![/b]

and umm if you where talking to me look at my info it says were i live if you want more pm me and ill send it to you.

half the ppl that say there going to beat some one up over the internet, are the weakest dorks u can imagine.[/b]

well im not weak nor a dork

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

just stop while ur ahead lol

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

WE GOT OUR SELF AN E-GANGSTA

lawl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast