Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Just got an PS3

This is a discussion on Just got an PS3 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Depends on how much GB memory and the condition of the PS3. GT5 definitely awesome game, love all Grand Turismos. ...
Page: 4

Banned

Depends on how much GB memory and the condition of the PS3.

GT5 definitely awesome game, love all Grand Turismos. Liked 3 better than 4 though :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

well, i bought a ps3 from friend for 200$ with 2 games and HDMI cable but plan on resellin it
    anyone gt idea how much ill make[/b]
    I do not like threads being hijacked but hijacking my thread is very stupid.

Back on topic , GT3 was alot better than GT4 unless you had a full memory card to start off with :P .

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

I do not like threads being hijacked but hijacking my thread is very stupid.

Back on topic , GT3 was alot better than GT4 unless you had a full memory card to start off with :P .[/b]

+1

gt3 was the shit! i loved the rally races. member that suzuki rally car? u could just grind the wall all the way to victory with that

+1

gt3 was the shit! i loved the rally races. member that suzuki rally car? u could just grind the wall all the way to victory with that[/b]
    the Hill climbing one ? That thing was nutts. I use to love Mid Feild , I managed to do a sub 50 second lap using the F1 car.

fallout 3 blows really annoying

gutauskas

Resistance 2 is a very fun fps game, came out on nov. 4th. Been playing R:FoM since it first came out, and was in the private and public beta for R2. Have yet to buy it myself but the beta was very fun, and the full version looks even better.

some friends of mine have been telling me COD4 is heaps better on the Ps3 than the PC vertion was.

KalaBunga Senior Member

some friends of mine have been telling me COD4 is heaps better on the Ps3 than the PC vertion was.[/b]
    hardly no differnce only its harder to aim on ps3.

gt3 was awesome loved to really in fort focus really car.

gt4 was quite also nice but way harder then gt3 , took me like 160 hours to finnaly get a good start going and every car for the resgitations.

and wow some of those driver licenes test are way to hard xD

Army of two is fun in splitscreen .. Just so damn short!

and Gt5 prologue is sexy also untill you get to 1 specefic Ferarri race in class A... Currently stuck in that one :/

I am in the middle of S class. I like the F430 tuned up so far.

Can't wait to try the F1 car. i noticed on th eonlie times the Citren GT car was fastest

I am in the middle of S class. I like the F430 tuned up so far.

Can't wait to try the F1 car. i noticed on th eonlie times the Citren GT car was fastest[/b]
    That Special Ferrari map in Class A is the only race stopping me from S class :/! tried it like 40 times now cant get more than nr.8

gears of war 2 is out now not sure if its 360 only but if ps3 has it get it the first game was fucking awesome just short ass gameplay

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Final Fantasy 13 when it comes out, COD and was going to say Madden, but seen you don't like the NFL.. Resident Evil will be sweet and hopefully they make the new Twisted Metal next year sometime..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234