Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just a heads up about UTORRENT

This is a discussion on Just a heads up about UTORRENT within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i highly recommend not using 1.7 utorrent 1.6 is safe but apparently 1.7 is phishin information and sending it out ...
Page: 1

i highly recommend not using 1.7 utorrent 1.6 is safe but apparently 1.7 is phishin information and sending it out so becareful supposedly a bug but who knows

who uses torrent anyway..

Banned Senior Member

everyone?

I don't. Torrents are way too slow for me.

grzequ

I don't. Torrents are way too slow for me.[/b]
    you used public trackers, didn't you?

no shurt is just one of the retards who worship using rapid share which is stupid if u ask me

and i dl 4 gig dvds in 45 mins or less so watever

nvm i just finished a dvd 4gigs in 20 minutes but i was abusing comcast's power boost xD

Hrmm.. Thanks baba but...

What torrent do you use then?

just reinstall and use 1.6 version of utorrent if u use bitsoup they're providing a link to 1.6

grzequ

just reinstall and use 1.6 version of utorrent if u use bitsoup they're providing a link to 1.6[/b]
    actually, you should use 1.6.1 not 1.6 :P
    also, tell me why you think 1.7 is "bad"? who told you that info?

btw. which trackers are you using :P?

Rapidshare is MILES better than torrents, however I still do enjoy and use torrents.

The amount of content at high speeds is alot better from rapidshare, you may get alot of content from torrents but it will not always be at fast speeds. The only reason you think rapidshare is bad is because you can't be bothered to fork over 10 dollars a month for an insane amount of content. Not to mention you don't have to SHARE on rapidshare like torrents.

Banned Senior Member

first of all not everyone can pay usd on the internet
    second you dont have to share on torrent if you know how
    third if you use a download site it will be fast as hell on torrent

Rapidshare is MILES better than torrents, however I still do enjoy and use torrents.

The amount of content at high speeds is alot better from rapidshare, you may get alot of content from torrents but it will not always be at fast speeds. The only reason you think rapidshare is bad is because you can't be bothered to fork over 10 dollars a month for an insane amount of content. Not to mention you don't have to SHARE on rapidshare like torrents.[/b]
    i also see someone getting prosecuted legally alot easiar if they're downloading off of rapid share compared to torrents

i also see someone getting prosecuted legally alot easiar if they're downloading off of rapid share compared to torrents[/b]
    Will u shut up please all u go on about is prosecution and legalities

When u have a degree ill be happy to talk to u

no shurt is just one of the retards who worship using rapid share which is stupid if u ask me

and i dl 4 gig dvds in 45 mins or less so watever

nvm i just finished a dvd 4gigs in 20 minutes but i was abusing comcast's power boost xD[/b]

Worship? No, but I do advocate it's use. Yes, I normally used public trackers. Why? Because the private trackers require invites as well as other random requirements (share ratios etc). Why would I waste time doing all of that when I can pay $10 and download as much as I want, regardless of whether or not I'm sharing enough or whether I'm invited. And coolboy, $10 is nothing and they have more payment options other than PayPal, such as Wire Transfer straight from your bank. I simply don't see the point.

Anyway, Private, why would you download a 4gb movie? Why not just get an AVI copy (700mb usually) and then use a program like ConvertXtoDVD or Nero Vision to burn it to a DVD?

Oh, and about the laws, I'm no lawyer, but I think I'm pretty safe. You see, RapidShare.com is a German company, and, as far as I know, the US has no method of retrieving IP addresses and various other information from them.

i use my computer i dont wanna waiste a hour with nero hogging resources when i could dl and burn it in less time

bitsoup.org is a great site not public but its also not invite only jus gotta find good sites even on public tho u'll get at least 1:30 min dl

and im not a lawyer either but if u pay to dl illegal content its only a matter of time that karma catches up with that website cuz right now thats the only way they can prosecute ppl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast