Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

is it just me or

This is a discussion on is it just me or within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; GOGOGO STONERS! [/b] lmfao at your sig hahaha neways. i smoke sometimes a "joint" ( we call it like that) ...
Page: 2

GOGOGO STONERS!
    [/b]
    lmfao at your sig hahaha

neways. i smoke sometimes a "joint" ( we call it like that) at weekends. its cool^^

5DollahSuckySucky

This is exactly why I do not like foreigners and caucasians

This is exactly why I do not like foreigners and caucasians[/b]
    Do you live in the USA? If so, are you a native american?

This is exactly why I do not like foreigners and caucasians[/b]
    lies u hate everyone

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

the reason most of the people on oly are stoners, or at least it appears, is because you are your friends, like most teens online, like to be posers and act like you do more than you really do.. no one can really call you out on it cuz they don't know you IRL, so you just make up bullshit that makes you sound cool. 75% of that 90% stoners are liars.

if you guys really ever did get stoned, you'd realize that it really doesn't make you cool. I've been stoned maybe twice, 3 times and tbh the only thing it does is show you the true shit that some people really behave as. sure it's a nice rush and feeling, but then again so is that sex you posers are supposedly having. online "stonehead braggers" are the epitomy of posing for attention.

p.s. having your clan being "puff the magic dragon" doesn't add to your poser-ness at all.[/b]
    +1 to that. i was sadly convinced by one of my friends to try smoking and ya it was a great feeling but i never gained anything out of it and i almost lost all my friends because of it. I just want to thank my girlfriend for making me stop.

5DollahSuckySucky

Do you live in the USA? If so, are you a native american?[/b]
    Yes for I am a Chinook, not to be confused with Chink.

fonzy

i get +2 coolness with durka and necro for being a stoner >< we going to start a stoners union xD rofloma
    nice seg 5dollar

Well, most of the people are right and it&#39;s gonna be an endless discussion.
    But just for everyone that&#39;s smoking and stuff, remember this one advice:
    Only do it when you can Chill and Smoke,
    Stop when it comes to the point where you Smoke and Chill.
    Like for us, we have fun, skate a bit, chill out, light a spliff with it, but if you smoke alot it will come to the point where you have to smoke to have fun, that&#39;s when it rly sucks...
    It&#39;s not cool to smoke, and only do it when you can keep it under control..
    I read somewhere that some crazy part (like 50%) is vulnerable to addictions, so for a lot of people it&#39;s kinda dangerous.

fonzy

this should be a endless topic it would be cool

It&#39;s weed, whats the big deal. :huh:

i think i still have a few recordings of aba blazed on vent from back when i was in his clan

ResTrikteD

only nerds and faggots dont blaze

simple182

only nerds and faggots dont blaze[/b]
    only real people that have something in life dont "blaze" . Nothing about smoking makes you look cool. It only makes you look like an asshole and a bad person. I can careless about smokers, they can destroy their life and beleive they are cool when they really are not, i dont really care. the part that bothers me is people like you trying to convince others to smoke and say smokers are better and cooler then people that dont.

only real people that have something in life dont "blaze" . Nothing about smoking makes you look cool. It only makes you look like an asshole and a bad person. I can careless about smokers, they can destroy their life and beleive they are cool when they really are not, i dont really care. the part that bothers me is people like you trying to convince others to smoke and say smokers are better and cooler then people that dont.[/b]
    That doesn&#39;t make sense...
    Let me explain it to you, and next time don&#39;t say stupid things if you don&#39;t know anything about the subject:
    Smoking doesn&#39;t determine the kidna person you are. It&#39;s not hard drugs, it&#39;s like drinking alcohol. It&#39;s not nerdy if you don&#39;t smoke, it&#39;s ur own choice.
    Let me split ur post up, cause it has so much errors I need to go through it party by part....

It only makes you look like an asshole and a bad person.[/b]
    How does smoking make you look like a bad person? YOu don&#39;t harm people by doing it, it&#39;s just that you don&#39;t know what it is, have a perception of it and beleive it 100%, which is really fucking stupid. Does drinking make you an asshole? Does drinking coffee? Same thing.

I can careless about smokers, they can destroy their life and beleive they are cool when they really are not, i dont really care.[/b]
    First you say ppl that smoke are asshole, then you say you don&#39;t really care... Do you even HAVE an opinion?

the part that bothers me is people like you trying to convince others to smoke and say smokers are better and cooler then people that dont.[/b]
    I agree with you on that part, let people decide for themselves, just a personal choice. You see it as somethign which is really addictive and bad for you, which it isn&#39;t if you can keep it under control...

Hope I made a point here...

Rathian

it always funner to play ko ehile being stoned try it...

EVERYTHING IS FUNNER WITH WEED!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast