Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

is it just me or

This is a discussion on is it just me or within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; bud gets to expensive...just make a bottle run and chill out with a 6 pack of grits...
Page: 3

oldboy

bud gets to expensive...just make a bottle run and chill out with a 6 pack of grits

Rathian

or do what the new gen of people do and take some "prescription pills"

LOL if someone took vaigra to get high xD....with friends...xD

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I smoke a lot, and by that I mean some days during the week and most weekends, I don't brag about it because it doesn't make you look cool or anything, its just a choice some people make so let it be. However I have found this game to be a lot more enjoyable when your on something haha.

PS: The only people that brag about it, or say they do it whenever they talk to someone, are the people who have done it maybe once or twice on some swag and think they are badasses

Rathian

I smoke a lot, and by that I mean some days during the week and most weekends, I don't brag about it because it doesn't make you look cool or anything, its just a choice some people make so let it be. However I have found this game to be a lot more enjoyable when your on something haha.

PS: The only people that brag about it, or say they do it whenever they talk to someone, are the people who have done it maybe once or twice on some swag and think they are badasses[/b]
    exactly h34r:

Yeah watch out with it on weekdays though, I started to notice lazyness and ehh I started forgetting shit...
    Tbh it's a good advice to keep it for the weekends because then your school / work won't suffer from it and it's more enjoyable overall imo.
    But yeah, that's a choice I made after noticing lazyness and not paying attention at school...

agendas

the reason most of the people on oly are stoners, or at least it appears, is because you are your friends, like most teens online, like to be posers and act like you do more than you really do.. no one can really call you out on it cuz they don't know you IRL, so you just make up bullshit that makes you sound cool. 75% of that 90% stoners are liars.

if you guys really ever did get stoned, you'd realize that it really doesn't make you cool. I've been stoned maybe twice, 3 times and tbh the only thing it does is show you the true shit that some people really behave as. sure it's a nice rush and feeling, but then again so is that sex you posers are supposedly having. online "stonehead braggers" are the epitomy of posing for attention.

p.s. having your clan being "puff the magic dragon" doesn't add to your poser-ness at all.[/b]
    dont have to be dickhead first of all.......

and second we dont do it to be cool....... at least i dont (didnt) i did it by myself alot and it jus helps u relax and forget things, at least mentally it does...... and its always fun ocne in awhile to see colors and have fun aq

and all people dont behave stupid, i for one didnt talk and just chilled

ive been clean now for 3 months and am waiting til college to do it again (6 more months? yes im a college boy now ) and ummmm its expensive yes its true, but when u go to florida it not O.o thats y i like florida.......

ive smoked my fair share of weed..... and i dont think that anything is wrong with it and u dont need to bash on people who smoke it :/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123