Just a simple Hello

This is a discussion on Just a simple Hello within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hello everyone,some of you may know me,some dont..im Ovidiu,ingame on Ares im an archer named Ovidia member of Phoenix Warlords ...
Page: 1

EndOfStory

Hello everyone,some of you may know me,some dont..im Ovidiu,ingame on Ares im an archer named Ovidia member of Phoenix Warlords clan!Im 30 years old,living in Transylvania Romania(nope,im not a damn vampire,im retired,though i like to bite my wife's neck from time to time,but shhhh :lol: )and im a proud dad of a beautiful boy for 4 months.
    Im an archer for a long time(played other classes too)i totally against any kind of cheating or hacking,i saw a lots of friends going down and i was sad i couldnt do too much for them!I have worked really hard to get all i have,and to get where i am!Yeah,prolly a lots of you r much more high lvl then me since im only lvl 64(omw to 65)but i put my social life in the 1 place(family first,friends,etc)and i just want to make a thing clear: Im playing this game for pure fun and friends,so,in the future any provokating atitude against me starting with "noob" means nuthin for me)
    Im playing Ko for long time,i was member of:
    ::Archers:: - first clan based on archers and priest on Ares server(FlyingArrows leader) - disbanded
    VeniVidiVici - same ppls under the same flag,with some new ppls in it also(leader Selina,ex Archers member) - disbanded
    ImmortalBrothers - great clan,great ppls - disbanded also
    theFlyingArrows - again ,under the same flag the old clannies from Archers - disbanded
    Aftermath - lots of ImmortalBrothers ex clannies,wordless ppls,great guys - left because the different time zone we were playing
    Phoenix Warlords - great guys,old friends - in clan now
    Since its my first topic in here and prolly ill became an active member(i have tones of free time at the job h34r: )i thought i should introduce myself in here before anything else!

Any question,im happy to answer!

Ty for reading this,
    Greets
    Ovidiu

Banned

Slm and welcome