K give me your advice xD

This is a discussion on K give me your advice xD within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I have a good freind (well call him Shaolin) who ended up dating a girl who i was good freinds ...
Page: 1

I have a good freind (well call him Shaolin) who ended up dating a girl who i was good freinds with and was also more then freinds with her for awhile (well call her Natalie) . Also i was close to Natalies family and even her brother (well call him Jacob) . For some time i was like best freinds with Shaolin and Jacob even consider Natalie like a best freind before we were fooling around .

The story i remained freinds with them all even when Shaolin was with Natalie i guess i was kinda over Natalie iunno but some time while me and Shaolin were hanging out i said something about Natalie that sorta slipped with the conversation that Natalie had been lieing to Shaolin and even her Family about . Ofc being freinds on both sides i was upset that it sliped but i was not going to lie for her and told Shaolin about it . Like a day or two later Natalie was trying to "sort" it out turns out wat i had said on accident to Shaolin that Natalie had been lieing bout wasn't actually a lie so turned out she had been lieing to me and other nuetrals freinds of mine and Natalie for the years i had known her i obviously was hurt and just got pissed about it all and didn't bother to explain it to Shaolin and just shut em out . They made attempts to try and hang out but then i found out she didn't want me around Shaolin unless she was there and even told some of her family i was lieing to Shaolin about her and no telling wat they thought about it all.

so its been years since all of that only seen them once or twice since i still try to see her brother sometimes and some of her family/nuetral freinds we all had but whenever i do they all act as if i never come around and seem upset towards me . Shaolin always seems pissed off if im around but ofc Natalie is always happy to see me .

Today they got married i couldn't be more then happy for both of them i wasn't invited altho alot of ppl thought i didn't show probly not aware .

The question is should i get Shaolin and Natalie together and try to clear it all up ? cuz i miss them both as freinds used to have alot good times chillin with them and even miss there family more . thought about jus talking with shaolin but think it would be better if natalie was there .

ps sorry shits so long typing on wide screen while watching how high xD

Achill3zisBack

well if u miss bieng with them why not

well if u miss bieng with them why not[/b]
    just afraid of starting all the drama again and since there happy im happy dont wanna risk nething

Achill3zisBack

im going to give you some advice live life to the fullest you will learn from this expeirence no matter what occurs

pork natalie

J

Never hurts trying..well maybe it does. If your willing to become better friends with them even if you know it might end it, if you truly wanna become friends again, you should try.

the_man_slayer

u'll never know until u try, if your willing to become friends with them again then dw about anything else, your already distant it sounds i guess it can only get better. And if u dont manage to clear anything up with those two, maybe u can with their familys and become friends with them again through them

u'll never know until u try, if your willing to become friends with them again then dw about anything else, your already distant it sounds i guess it can only get better. And if u dont manage to clear anything up with those two, maybe u can with their familys and become friends with them again through them[/b]
    the family / freinds i really care for either know bout it and dont care or just dont know cuz most of them still love it when i come through they just dont understand why i dont come more often . it really sucks cuz my other like best freind ended up marryn her cousin 2 years back so i dont even really get to see him nemore.

and yeah last time i seen shaolin and natalie was when i showed up at her wedding shower on accident cuz i was just stopping to see if her brother was there shaolin said i was kinda late and everything in me wanted to say well i wasn't invited but i just decided to leave . that was few weeks ago and before that i hadn't seen them in probly a year seen her brother tho and a few of my freinds i keep in touch with on aim and msn .

yeah as i said there happy tho and i dont wanna even try to me with that at all and i also dont want it to seem like im trying to but i can't just be around shaolin thinking he hates me or watever when i didn't even do nething wrong . Should i still try with that said ?

the_stiffmeister

dude, all i can say is that if they are worth being friends with, then they will understand what your saying. you need to tell them everything you just told us (except the fooling around, that probably wouldnt help any).

like i said if they are worth having as friends they will understand, and if they dont then they obviously arent the right ppl to be friends with

dude, all i can say is that if they are worth being friends with, then they will understand what your saying. you need to tell them everything you just told us (except the fooling around, that probably wouldnt help any).

like i said if they are worth having as friends they will understand, and if they dont then they obviously arent the right ppl to be friends with [/b]
    everyone knows bout the fooling around even Shaolin does or at least he should kinda has something to do with wat she lied to me about

and yeah there worth it i just dont know

freakyangel

i was bout to say the same as the_man_slayer; who doesnt try, wont know....

u gotta work on a friendship, so if u dont try there wont be friendship... but u saying u do want them as friends so i think u should at least try and show them u want them as ur friends, I hope theyll understand and everything works out for ya

shoalin sounds like a prick a year and he still cant get over it? what a baby <_<