K2 networks new bike!

This is a discussion on K2 networks new bike! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Thats right folks K2 has released their new product which is a bicycle. I went down to the K2 HQ ...
Page: 1

wraith86

Default K2 networks new bike!

Thats right folks K2 has released their new product which is a bicycle. I went down to the K2 HQ in irvine and tried to purchase one which i thought was going to be easy because they have alot of payment methods (CC,C&B,pay by cash) but it wasnt. After i used my CC they marked me down for payment fraud and didnt give me the bike but i was still charged. I then tried pay by cash but they only accept turkish money, so i called up my friend who had a C&B account and they finally accepted that. It came in a big box and had a manual which described the bike and how it works. After reading the manual and opening the box i was shocked to find that it was a kids bike and the manual was grossly missleading(at which point i checked there BBB rating which was an F) so i sent in a customer support ticket via email and waited for 2 weeks to get a reply about my bike being a kids one and not the mountain bike i thought i had purchased. They replyed to me with "Thank you for trying to make KnightOnline a better game and we appreciate your support but such issues as this can not be handled by me and i must esculate this to another department" I sat there puzzled at the email because i had no idea what KnightOnline was, they mustve mixed my ticket up with another and sent me the wrong answer. So i try to call their customer support line and was asked to either press 1 for turkish or 2 for koxp and 3 to repeat this list. I mustve called the wrong company and figured I wasnt getting any support so I mise well try to make the best of my new bike. So i take it out of the box and go outside with it only to find that the backwheel was locked and I needed to insert 25$ into it for it to unlock every month. I inserted the money and got on it for a ride but the front wheel wouldnt turn and i crashed into a dumpster and fell in the gutter at which point a tape recorder which was placed under the seat of the bike said "Sorry this bike is temporarily disabled". I rolled it into my garage and went to wash up and went to sleep. Every morning i would check to see if it was enabled again so I could ride it(I was also emailing them describing my problem and asking if I would be reimbursed for the downtime and the shame that was put on me when I ran into the dumpster and fell in the gutter, my son was watching for christ sakes! No replys have came after trying for weeks and weeks and finally I just left it in the garage and forgot about it. It has now been 3 1/2 months since I purchased the bike and it just got re-enabled so I could ride it! Man was I happy! I opened the garage and pulled it out for a spin, seemed like everything was going great but half way down my street i started to hear a weird voice saying AGA! AGA! every 10 feet and just figured it was alittle rusted from sitting in the garage for so long. Then out of no where it totally falls apart on me while im going 25 MPH and sure enough I beefed it. After going to the hospital for a week and spending thousands of dollars in medical bills I stormed down to the K2 HQs and demanded my money back. They told me its been past its 90 day warranty and I was furious! the thing was temporarily disabled for 90 days! I ended up punching the owner in the face as hard as I could and left the place only after throwing a rock throw his windshield and slashing his tires. When I got home the goddamn scrapmetal of a bike was stolen and the cops were at my house and told me it was a turk and hes been deported to turkey along with my bike. Fuck K2 and fuck turkey!

T-Mac

:huh: :wacko: :blink: :mellow: :huh: :blink: :wacko: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :huh: :mellow:

Rayne_of_death

To much to read. Head hurts. I'll do it later unless someone has the short version.

FatM4n

I think it's a joke, since when will k2 sell bikes?

if you replace bike with ko then its right.. thats what he was reffering to

wraith86

im explaining what would happen if K2 made a bike and how bad of a product it would be. im proving that the reason many people get ko is the grossly missleading advertising (free2play, gamers first) that K2 does.

Default Re: K2 networks new bike!

Originally posted by wraith86
    half way down my street i started to hear a weird voice saying AGA! AGA! every 10 feet and just figured it was alittle rusted from sitting in the garage for so long.
    LOL!!

Originally posted by Raine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Raine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    half way down my street i started to hear a weird voice saying AGA! AGA! every 10 feet and just figured it was alittle rusted from sitting in the garage for so long.
    LOL!![/b]

ROFL

wraith86

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    Originally posted by Raine@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

LOL!!

ROFL[/b]