Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

KFC MMM GOOOD

This is a discussion on KFC MMM GOOOD within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; So good so yum. :unsure:...
Page: 2

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

So good so yum. :unsure:

So good so yum. :unsure:[/b]
    hells yeah notice how it says mc chick on the fucking picture the picture is irrelevant to this topic thus u fail

btw its kfc ppl u cannot call it kentucky fried chicken because the chicken is pumped with some shit to make them fat so someone sued them for calling it chicken so im kinda guessing pop eyes is real chicken i guess another one for popeyes

lucifer4

i only eat homemmade chickens when i play kol :P

Robokill

isnt kfc like KNOWN for black people going there?[/b]
    its actually Church's where I live...a very unknown food chain rip-off of popeye's/kfc

TunaFishyMe

its actually Church's where I live...a very unknown food chain rip-off of popeye's/kfc[/b]
    i remember church's. they used to have a joint thing with harveys but i dont see it anymore.

agendas

sorry but only 1 popeyes around here and yes its good but in comparison to kfc when taking into factor the price of popeyes compared to kfc its just not worth it[/b]
    ill give you that, kfc = better prices

but if u have a mad craving..... go popeyes, but for regular money saver dinner go kfc

aq

we have churches in michigan at all the white castles its a combo store white castles + churches chicken

i never bother with churches chicken its usually not freshly cooked been sitting for awhile but omg WHITE CASTLES IS THE BOMB i should make another topic WHITE CASTLES > JR BACON CHEESEBURGER (wendys) > DBL CHEESE BURGER (mcdonalds)

infact mcdonalds dbl cheese burger is worse thing ever but there is on mc donalds i drive outta my way for and they make there dbl cheese burgers soooooo fucking good its worth the extra 5-10 minute drive

agendas

we have churches in michigan at all the white castles its a combo store white castles + churches chicken

i never bother with churches chicken its usually not freshly cooked been sitting for awhile but omg WHITE CASTLES IS THE BOMB i should make another topic WHITE CASTLES > JR BACON CHEESEBURGER (wendys) > DBL CHEESE BURGER (mcdonalds)

infact mcdonalds dbl cheese burger is worse thing ever but there is on mc donalds i drive outta my way for and they make there dbl cheese burgers soooooo fucking good its worth the extra 5-10 minute drive[/b]
    where do they have white castles? like only up north?? i live on east coats VA and never seen one, only seen that damm movie...... harold and kumar lol

wtf

where do they have white castles? like only up north?? i live on east coats VA and never seen one, only seen that damm movie...... harold and kumar lol

wtf[/b]
    your missing out on one of many gods gifts

sack of 10 with cheese and everything is the ultimate meal for me immo alot of ppl dont like white castles cuz they call the burgers sliders easy in and easy out

but really man if ur a big boi u can take a crave case solo xD

agendas

your missing out on one of many gods gifts

sack of 10 with cheese and everything is the ultimate meal for me immo alot of ppl dont like white castles cuz they call the burgers sliders easy in and easy out

but really man if ur a big boi u can take a crave case solo xD[/b]
    i wanna go now <3 burger aq its the turks fault there are none in VA or MD or DC

at some grocery stores they actually sell frozen white castles so unno maybe u can order they wont be good cuz the whole thing about sildas is there steamed buns / burgas

NO WHITE CASTLE? Wow that sucks.

And <3 KFC Bowls. them shits is tight. But popeyes biscuits, wit some jelly on it... MMMM that is good. Only thing thats fucked up bout popeyes is that the one by me, its burger king + popeyes. I remember one day i was eating there and then all of a sudden 5 cop cars and an ambulance pull up. Some mexican employee dude raped some chick in the bathroom. My friends ran to see what happen but me and my boy just sat at the table eatin our chicken. That was some good chicken. Was fucked up shit tho.

fak singapore doesnt have white castle too
    yea and like 1 of u said only time i saw white castle was in the movie harold and kumar go to white castle :lol:

My dads bigger than yours!

Banned

I love KFC... JUST ATE IT LAST NIGHT I WANT MORE

traX

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast