Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KO Players for Bob Barr

This is a discussion on KO Players for Bob Barr within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; is it me or does he kinda look like hitler if you shave off the two ends of his stash? ...
Page: 2

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

is it me or does he kinda look like hitler if you shave off the two ends of his stash? maybe my eyes deceive me[/b]
    quack.

Psy

My views on the economy and economic "crisis:"
    The problem nearly 80 years ago during the Great Depression was individuals hoarding money. They did this because there were no incentives to invest and the value of Gold did not violently fluctuate as many stocks had been. These hoarders made there seem like there was less money than there actually was, which drove the cost of goods and wages down significantly, but proportionately. The problem from there became the cost of goods and services from other countries. If we were isolationists, then we wouldn't have been too effected. But we were not, and outer forces were able to influence us UP TO A POINT. But if not for the Smoot-Hawley Tariff, the effects of the Great Depression would have been small.

Now'adays the problem is too much money. "Out of control spending," while an overused cliche, represents both the Government's and the People's reliance on the Federal Reserve, who both the people and government rely on to create money out of thin air. With the value of the dollar going down, because more money is being made, people now have to work to earn their living and can no longer live off their savings, as the spending power of their savings goes down each time the Federal Reserve prints a dollar. Wages don't increase at the same rate as goods do, and if we keep going down this path there will be a point where you are paying 5 dollars for a bottle of snapple while minimum wage is $15. Why is this bad? Because Snapple is normally 1 dollar, and minimum wage in my state is $7.15. So now you can buy 7 snapples for 1 hour's work at minimum wage, while in 20 years the equivalency to that 1 dollar snapple will be 5 dollars. Therefor, 1 dollar today is 20 cents in 20 years, incidentally making minimum wage in 20 years worth about 3 dollars today if we keep going down this path.

So what should we do about the crisis? Nothing! If the Fed prints more money now, people who saved money will find out how their money buys less than it did a few years ago, and it will inproportionately raise wages(+) and the cost of goods(+++++). This being the case, the package suggested would have agitated the problem rather than solved it.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

whos is this?
    famous basktball player?
    i just know obama and mrs. merkel ^_^

Psy

whos is this?
    famous basktball player?
    i just know obama and mrs. merkel ^_^[/b]
    Read the first post, I say exactly who he is.

Tax is the cost we pay for a civil society.
    Humanity is something that we must see past the idea that if someone is a citizen or not.
    If we don't inhibit the streamline of energy production, we will waste all of it and we will be even more reliant on foriegn oil at a faster time period.
    What's his exit strategy for Iraq? Cut and run or did he think about it for over 3 seconds
    Costs are driven down because of the huge amount of applicants in a healthcare pool. Not because they deny needed procedures.

This is quite possibily the worst set of views I've seen in my entire life.[/b]
    u praise obama so much why dont u tell me his exit strategy for iraq because he seems so passionate about spending that 10 billion a day on government and not a secure iraq its scary to think a candidate is saying that when theres only 5 regions of 18 being controlled by the us everyday were closer and closer to success in iraq and we've been stomping ground on the borders of afghanistan and pakistan

streamlining energy production is fine and all but obamas the one picking and choosing based on his radical green views an all of the above strategy is necessary

and exactly who pays for that healthcare pool once every realizes there own healthcare sucks shit and jumps into the politicians pool taxing the rich wont pay for that the definition of rich would have to be changed like obama has 5 or 6 times when running this year

the only thing i can really disagree with conservative libertarians is the war everything else is all good but when it comes to the war i think americas influence across the world is one of the most important things and also that this years election is way to important to be throwing ur vote away because u wanna do the right thing when someone like barack is running its probably one of the dumbest things u can do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12