Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1080

KO players for Obama

This is a discussion on KO players for Obama within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; wewwwww obaaamaaaa...
Page: 72

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

wewwwww obaaamaaaa

Banned

Why not? The starter of this topic is comparing today's southern states to slave states 200 years ago.[/b]
    Compare? I was showing how much progress the US have made. Racism was a big factor in this election even though Obama won. Plus a lot of embarrassing moments for Americans to reflect on.

Americans are still retarded, like you. May God bless this nation.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Why are people still on this jeez. If McCain won with his campaign then it would be just idiotic cause then you have Palin who's worse then Dick. Yes Dick shot a person but that's all he did. Palin is a gold digger, took like 150k usd for buying her clothes, spend 20k on her husband, 40k on her kids... and don't forget she is just retarded... didn't even know that Africa was a continent.

I'm the least biased out of all u Americans posting on here, cause first of all I'm not a USA citizen, I live in Canada. Since I do hate USA overall, I would have cheered on for McCain since I knew he would screw up the country even more, but obserbing that the American citizens shouldn't suffer their government's faults, I was on Obama's side. As I said I'm not biased here, cause if either of them got elected it, it wouldn't effect me in any kind of way.

Natazaku

Eric, what I'm saying is, why do they hate Bush for doing that to terrorists, but they have no problem what so ever with Lincoln doing it to political enemies? I think it more has to do with a lack of knowledge of history probably.

Anyways, unbeatable, you should have a good fucking look at the damn news about the 150k thing, she already revolted against the McCain campaign for doing so, THEY DID IT, NOT HER. She also is pissed off as hell about this campaign because McCain is such a douche and lost this campaign thanks to his global warming hysteria. To say a Canadian is unbiased is so fucking stupid, your media is worse then Americas, all of the worlds media is worse then America, because at least they are open about their hate for America.

The rest of the world sucks, when you are being taken over by the Muslims fuck off were not going to help you.

Zaczaco11

he won guys...i case u didn&#39;t notice <_<

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/04/ele...dent/index.html

Zxenke

Compare? I was showing how much progress the US have made.[/b]
    Lol, how else do you show how much progress the US has made? By comparison, lol.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Eric, what I&#39;m saying is, why do they hate Bush for doing that to terrorists, but they have no problem what so ever with Lincoln doing it to political enemies? I think it more has to do with a lack of knowledge of history probably.

Anyways, unbeatable, you should have a good fucking look at the damn news about the 150k thing, she already revolted against the McCain campaign for doing so, THEY DID IT, NOT HER. She also is pissed off as hell about this campaign because McCain is such a douche and lost this campaign thanks to his global warming hysteria. To say a Canadian is unbiased is so fucking stupid, your media is worse then Americas, all of the worlds media is worse then America, because at least they are open about their hate for America.

The rest of the world sucks, when you are being taken over by the Muslims fuck off were not going to help you.[/b]
    lol don&#39;t you Americans get anything in your heads, no one wants your help, instead of looking at the brown shit you guys got in your ass, you guys rather stick your fists up other countries&#39; asses. Did a middle eastern country call and write a complaint about Iraq? Did anyone ask for you help in any of the previous happenings such as the Georgia happening, or the 99&#39; Serbia bombing?

And don&#39;t fucking lie about your fucking news, fucking sick and tired of that shit. Every fucking true story that America hears, they will turn it in their best interest to make themselves look as the good guys. Hear this shit. Fucking 1999 was the time when Serbia got bombed by the American. Why? Cause once again they had to shove their heads up other people&#39;s business, and think that they are the country in the world that says whats right or wrong. And guess what? Towards the end of a bombing near the city that I was living, a train got bombed by a couple American pilots, it was crossing over a valley. Fucking hundreds of people died, and what have I discovered being broadcasted on the USA news "The bombing in Grdelica (that valley) fourtanetly had no people on the train except the drivers and resulted in no civilian loss." Imagine fucking seeing that shit, and knowing 2 of your fucking relatives died on that train, could you imagine how fucking tempered you can get. So before saying shit, fucking get your facts straight, cause the whole fucking world is controlled by the american media.

Banned

Compare what? Half of the Americans are still retarded like they were 150 years ago. How can I compare something that&#39;s so identical?

Zxenke

Dear...fucking...god. Please, PLEASE, read the definition of "compare", then get back to us.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/compare

Banned

If they are different I can compare, but if they aren&#39;t then... What am I comparing American retards to?

I see the difference between Americans were retarded and Americans are still retarded now! Thanks!

Zxenke

You compare to SEE if they are the same, lol.

"1. to examine (two or more objects, ideas, people, etc.) in order to note similarities and differences"

You compare to SEE if they are the same, lol.

"1. to examine (two or more objects, ideas, people, etc.) in order to note similarities and differences"[/b]
    Thank you for the definition, Dr. English..
    i think you know exactly what Kennie means.

Zxenke

To be honest, I was unsure of what Kennie meant. His misuse of certain words had me thinking something else than what he probably meant.

Banned

To be honest, I was unsure of what Kennie meant. His misuse of certain words had me thinking something else than what he probably meant.[/b]
    nah, I meant to say what I think I said. That is Americans are retarded like they were ages ago.

Moe was the one said I was comparing, but was I?

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172