KO would have been better off

This is a discussion on KO would have been better off within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; instead of being a download game, coming in a box with a CD. that way more english players would buy ...
Page: 1

instead of being a download game, coming in a box with a CD. that way more english players would buy the game and it would be 99% turks ~ look at WoW :/

just postin my thoughtss

ofc.. buy the box for bugs too..

what next? pay premusun?

u dont have to buy wow u can download trial which is actually full game and then pay 20 dollars to activate and get a free month or its like 40 for burning crusade

instead of being a download game, coming in a box with a CD. that way more english players would buy the game and it would be 99% turks ~ look at WoW :/

just postin my thoughtss[/b]
    emmm... wow = legit ? dont think so... u can buy gold everywhere on the interenet u should do /who burning steps etc ( cant remember the names , long time ago that i played wow :P ) u will see a bunch of hunters they are botting to so its just like ko.

u can buy powerlvling , u can buy items , u can buy cash , all on those sites , that not legit at all