Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ko4life RAdiO

This is a discussion on ko4life RAdiO within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; aren't you talking about the winamp plugin for radio hosting? cuz with that we could make several radios..[/b] no i ...
Page: 3

aren't you talking about the winamp plugin for radio hosting? cuz with that we could make several radios..[/b]

no i dont even know if the program has a name i control almost all of it through ie i can host multiple radio stations im already hosting 2 atm which im really hosting 6 3 for each station as one gets overloaded it sends future connections to next and to the next and so on atm tho i dont think imgoing to be able to even host the 2 i already am the provider telling me im gonna need more then just 6 to carry to 2 stations and i can only go up to like 20 i think its fucking retarded

i so wanna jus get my own actual radio station in detroit but it cost so much like 500 k or sum shit

yesh, i have 34095783490257234895723489 drum n bass songs
    also I have techno, hardstyle, hardcore, trance, dance. including live sets.
    Oh, and all that together is 1.3TB on my HDD's, ktnx.[/b]
    NZNZNZNZNZ SHAKE YOUR BOOOOODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NZNZNZNZNZ WEEEEEEEEEEHUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEHUUUUUU

:wub: psycho's :P

Banned

www.TheHouseBox.net (Click in winamp or windows media player for listen my radio / project)

lol there could be different DJ's troughout a day, playing different kind of music or doing talkshows or whatever
    i was in a radio like this before, so if u need a dj i'd gladly apply doing some fun ^^

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

im guessing its gonna run 24/7 so just mix them music up i guess. its not asif any one person will listen to it 24/7

if there was to be a talk show. there is a way you can do it through a Vent as far as i know, but wtf would people talk about

items/builds.... duping turkye?!

but i think alot of people may possibly be intrested in doing things like that.

it is a cool idea, and could probly be another benifit in the community. :lol:

Banned

if want dj talk to me ^^

zaffers

if want dj talk to me ^^[/b]
    why ? ur set is pretty bad . and i say bad being polite .

havvvk

I used to DJ for a huge internet radio called XR, xtremeradio on gamesurge. If anyone played cs from like 1.3 to 1.5 you will remember this radio... anyways I deleted alot of my music but I still have 10 000+ songs, all rock/metal/easy listening. Theres like 1000 rap songs, but its all oldschool dre/west side connection etc... But i think it'd be fun.

havvvk

I used to DJ for a huge internet radio called XR, xtremeradio on gamesurge. If anyone played cs from like 1.3 to 1.5 you will remember this radio... anyways I deleted alot of my music but I still have 10 000+ songs, all rock/metal/easy listening. Theres like 1000 rap songs, but its all oldschool dre/west side connection etc... But i think it'd be fun.[/b]

P.S - The best way to do it, is have everyone in the quakenet irc server, make a channel like #koradio and have a bot do commands like @request @playing @nextsong @dj etc, if you do that it makes being a DJ a hell of alot easier, @request is the best thing, then people can actually hear the music they want to hear.

P.P.S - KEEP IT LOCKED BITCHES.

Banned

why ? ur set is pretty bad . and i say bad being polite .[/b]
    You are leet, go bed stupid noob

zaffers

You are leet, go bed stupid noob [/b]
    i stopped having a bedtime 8 years ago when i became an adult.
    your set is still bad and me being noob cant change that.

i wont be able to do it

but from wat i see it looks like good idea so im now just going to consider getting its own host wont take much so im not worried bout it but since im under contract for 3 years at a set price if i host more then 2 interent radios i will breach it or something even tho i can host the 2 same ones multiple times to prevent lag or some shit iunno this shits all confusing me

neways wat do mods think festo lutz u guys think radio is good idea will be hosted outta the uk to avoid us laws

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123