Assassins Creed

This is a discussion on Assassins Creed within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; So yah guy at gamestop convinced me into pre ordering the new assassins creed that comes out in october. I ...
Page: 1

Default Assassins Creed

So yah guy at gamestop convinced me into pre ordering the new assassins creed that comes out in october. I was wondering if i should buy the previous assassins creed, like is their a story line that i should be following which would make the new one more enjoyable. Nd if i should buy all the previous ones can someone list them in order plox.

ps. Has anyone tried the batman games, arkham asylum and arkham city, are they good?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

honestly buy AC2 and AC brotherhood i know the story modes from them r together AC1 has nothing to do with 2 and 3 but 2 and 3 r awesome looks like im going to pre order AC4 cuz after ac3 its a cliffhanger ending so ac4 has to go off it

i prefier AC2 is the best version... and you dont need buy the older version, only buy v2

I bought AC3 on sale from steam, so.. It's pretty fun

All the AC's are indeed connected. I have played them in order and it makes the suspense for AC3 so much stronger. While AC1 and AC2+Brotherhood's stories aren't connected until Revelations, the main character of the series story progresses with each game.

In Order:
    Assassin's Creed
    Assassin's Creed 2
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    Assassin's Creed: Revelations
    Last edited by Demeyz; 07-23-2012 at 08:25 PM.