Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Kosovo (30 min video)

This is a discussion on Kosovo (30 min video) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe You have to really carefully read the post you quoted. The last sentence explains it all ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    You have to really carefully read the post you quoted. The last sentence explains it all .
    U hate bosnian muslims lol...so,every muslim in bosnia is an extremist that did such things in war ?

and yea,im going off now,tired of arguing,the point is,fuck every extremist,doesnt matter which religion.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    U hate bosnian muslims lol...so,every muslim in bosnia is an extremist that did such things in war ?

and yea,im going off now,tired of arguing,the point is,fuck every extremist,doesnt matter which religion.
    Yeah I kind of do hate every Bosnian muslim. I don't meet many Bosnians (Serbian-Bosnians) that like muslim Bosnians.... here in Canada I got like well over a 100 Bosnian friend, which like pretty much all hate anything that has to do with the muslim Bosnians.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Yeah I kind of do hate every Bosnian muslim. I don't meet many Bosnians (Serbian-Bosnians) that like muslim Bosnians.... here in Canada I got like well over a 100 Bosnian friend, which like pretty much all hate anything that has to do with the muslim Bosnians.
    I didnt meet many serbs but I feel sorry about that serbian soldier in video that was beheaded.Im not like u,or ur friends.

i didnt watched all
    but the thing is its 2 sided
    i know serbs and some people from kosovo and all claim that their side is right.
    as it all happend i think the serbs are wrong from my point off view.

but then again no one will win which side is right

Quote Originally Posted by Lev0 View Post
    i didnt watched all
    but the thing is its 2 sided
    i know serbs and some people from kosovo and all claim that their side is right.
    as it all happend i think the serbs are wrong from my point off view.

but then again no one will win which side is right
    I mean it's cool and all for opinions, but you kind of need to back up your opinions on the situation. Just like I see many people on the forums do "I think this is this"... yet most don't back up why that is that, which puts them in the situation of pretty much not knowing what's happening and just want to blab out what the greater society views the situation on, or just state their opinion and not back it up with reasoning because there is none that is good.

sry, but I dont get ur point with these videos Nikk Milosevic...

however, have u read History? I think in the C course u read n' deepens into the Balkan wars.. in english/american/swedish sources it clearly says that the illyrians were the first population to settle in the area today called Kosova. The Kosovoalbanian population derives from illyrians and u can read that later on, the serbs invades the area and still today they say that the area belongs to Serbia. That is completly wrong... Then this war came were alot of albanians were killed, tortured and so on. NATO found alot of mass graves wich were due to the ethnic cleansing...

so yea, pls lemme know what u wanna show with this video, the producer btw.. asskisses the serbian goverment.

peace out

Kosova 4 Life <3

17 February 2008 - Independence day

p.s since the war ended Kosovo has come A LONG way in their developent if u compare to other countries in Europe/Rest world.

why is unbeatable banned

why is unbeatable banned
    ahah he's so fukin owned =)

Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post
    ahah he's so fukin owned =)
    he wasnt that bad...

he wasnt that bad...
    u kidding me? he needs a bullet in his head, along with all his serbians friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post
    u kidding me? he needs a bullet in his head, along with all his serbians friends!
    I'm banned? nono... and as for the rest of your comment, I wouldn't have expected nothing less coming out of an Albanian... keep hating and being jealous of the Serbians.

If you guys r so proud of your countries why dont you just move back and save the rest of the world of morons like you two??

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    If you guys r so proud of your countries why dont you just move back and save the rest of the world of morons like you two??
    Please read your sentence and tell me if it makes ANY sense at all. Pride? Saving the world? SO RELATIVE that it makes no sense connecting the two phrases. Retard.

ye common sense, thats something you dont have

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    ye common sense, thats something you dont have
    Right lol, it's def something I don't have and you do... from my point of view it's quite funny as I have a high education and being accused of no common sense by probably a lower educated person is quite amusing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast