Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Kosovo (30 min video)

This is a discussion on Kosovo (30 min video) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by soenne Tbh I disagree with you. All the countries that joined in 2005 will be good for ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    Tbh I disagree with you. All the countries that joined in 2005 will be good for the EU in the long run. True we have to pay subsidises now, but you have to see those things on the long run.

About the countries that joined in 2007, that was a mistake. Tbh I dont think they'll make the same mistake with the balkan countries. Those economies are a mess. Not to mention the war criminals that certain regimes still refuse to hand out to Den Haag.
    You're wrong. They joined the EU to serve their own nationalist interests, their participation does not benefit the UK in the slightest. Any benefits that do arise such as increased skills availability comes at a disproportionate cost. The EU exists purely to siphon money into poorer countries and to justify the existence of 100,000 bureaucrats in Brussels.

I do not see why we should pay any subsidies now, or ever. Any kind of treaty beyond an open market should be blocked to any religious failed states like the former yugoslavia. It's already bad enough that my tax contributions are spent on shit-tastic french farmers and workshy fucking communist greeks, I do not wish to see any further embarrassments inflicted upon my country and if the germans had an ounce of sense they would remove merkel from office before she destroys their economy, but then again if they had sense they would've kept the deutschmark.

And as for the hague, they are almost as useless and corrupt as the UN. What kind of organisation allows the current pope to exist outside a locked cell? If they were fit for purpose they would dismantle mussolini's vatican, jail the pope for life and bring to justice all religious paedophiles, or is that a redundant term?

BellO

It has nothing to do with gaming...but still this is off topic so ppl can post whatever they want...correct me if i'm wrong..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234