Kramer lol

This is a discussion on Kramer lol within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T7uKvpzVXI never heard this guys stand up or nething of the sort only a few of his movies and ofc ...
Page: 1

Default Kramer lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T7uKvpzVXI

never heard this guys stand up or nething of the sort only a few of his movies and ofc his tv show . But dam man clearly guy has something against black people to flip out over a few retards talking during his show wdf .

Schaf

I heard this on the radio this morning, crazy as hell!!!

louch

hahaha omg kramer you crazy bastard, i hope he left out the backdoor.
    kramer knows whats up though, im not racist but damn, blacks can get away with saying anything racist that they wanna say, but whites cant, any race can say anything racist EXCEPT whites, pretty gay considering LATIN america had the largest population of black slaves in the world.

Rentzusuken

Black people weren't the only race enslaved either. Every civilization has had slavery of one sort or another, but the "revolution" leading to the "freeing" of black slaves is the most recent in history and stands out the most for the moment.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Black people weren't the only race enslaved either. *Every civilization has had slavery of one sort or another, but the "revolution" leading to the "freeing" of black slaves is the most recent in history and stands out the most for the moment.
    h43r:

I'm not racist infact im working daily with black people BUT i am also working daily with niggers . Lazy peice of shit niggers who leech all they fucking can and just barely do enough to not get fired and to look busy .

Alot of black people feel same way i feel i also know alot of black people who commonly use the saying "were doing wat we gotta do" aka i hate the white man im working cuz white man wont give me checks no mo and i suck dick for crack .

I may sound angry towards black people but no i love black people as a race but i HATE NIGGERS im one of those people who define nigger rather then use it as a taunt or slur

tindall

What a Racist Pig :angry: