Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

last chaos

This is a discussion on last chaos within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; any one tried this game ? i saw it in visions sig i wanna know if anyone could share opinions ...
Page: 1

Default last chaos

any one tried this game ? i saw it in visions sig i wanna know if anyone could share opinions about it :P

Sacramento

it sux ._.

SilentDaemon

i personally think its shit

Crimsonrain

it fucking sucks try lineage 2 it owns

Macdougl

I started a character last Tuesaday when maintence was thrust upon us. Haven't done much yet with it but so far it is not too bad (only lvl 4 though).

HoodFizzle

that son of a bitch lagg liek sheeeeeet -_-

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

played it got to lvl 21 its ok...

check my sig ^^

Originally posted by HoodFizzle
    get a computer over 2ghz -.-.....

HoodFizzle

Originally posted by KrepiN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrepiN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-HoodFizzle
    get a computer over 2ghz -.-.....[/b]
    i already have one, thanks for the tip anyway lolz...

and arca u bastard, u stole my sig idea :wub:
    but my is too 1337 :P

Recoman

Default Re: last chaos

Originally posted by Arca_
    any one tried this game ? i saw it in visions sig i wanna know if anyone could share opinions about it :P

+1

HoodFizzle

already said that it sucks

Originally posted by HoodFizzle
    How about you shared your point of view so we can make the game better?

Draconetsu

I love how these people are knocking a game that's just out of closed beta and entering open beta. So far, the game has graphics far superior to anything KO brings to the table, and a management team that's always in contact with the players. The PK system needs some work, but the GMs and devs are *gasp* working with the players to make a system that works for the game. You'll even be able to roleplay as an evil character or a good character.

As for leveling, it is quite slow after a while if you go solo, but in parties I've heard you can level quite fast. And if you know how to play, you can even level your pet quite fast as well. If you want good gear you have to find the gear to make it (at least that's what I understand, I'm still only level 21), and even then you aren't garunteed to get it. Upgrading items is quite simple, and the chances always stay the same, 30% for an upgrade with one item, 50% with another, and 100% with another (one time use item with the 100% chancer, so once an item gets upped with it, you can't do it again). When you fail an upgrade above +3 it can break, or if you use the right item it'll just lose a +.

So far there are only 2 maps to play on, plus two dungeons, as well as a personal dungeon. both maps are quite a good size with plenty of mobs to kill, and the dungeons from what I hear contain plenty of things for the higher levels to kill. A third map is coming soon, as well as a new class for players to pick. The game right now has one seerver group with 6 servers, the first 4 have open PK after level 15, while the other two are non-PK for people looking to just level without the fuss of random PK.

There is almost always a GM on to ask questions too as well as Game Sages who will be able to help you out whenever you need it. And as I said the management team enjoys hearing from the players and is really looking for input on how to improve the game, so for a game in open beta, it is pretty damn good, and anyone looking for something different from KO and the shitty management of K2 should give Last Chaos a try.

HoodFizzle

Originally posted by KrepiN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrepiN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-HoodFizzle
    How about you shared your point of view so we can make the game better?[/b]
    i already said that too it laggs like a damn kuk suckar... and no im not only one... and no i dont have so sucky comp.
    why u have to be so negative all the time ffs -_- <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast