Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Learning new languages...

This is a discussion on Learning new languages... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; oh i know what ya mean :P then u only had 1h of german (i live in belgium too) im ...
Page: 5

oh i know what ya mean :P then u only had 1h of german (i live in belgium too) im in the languages - science class so i have 4h of maths and 3h german ^^ but still, i suck.... now this yr we got another teacher for german and everyone says she goes very fast cuz we got 3h, and we'll have to work rly hard etc, but the positive thing is, everyone will be able to speak german at the end of the yr.... hopefully that counts for me too -.-[/b]
    I had in my 4th year 1 hr german a week, thats it. I've followed economic - maths

First of all, you need to know the words. No matter how good ur grammar is, without any words ur nothing. So repeat daily a list of words. End of the week, make a test and see if you know them or not. Repeat this over and over till you have a decent background of words.

Then get into the grammer. Learn to form french tenses (not the many exceptions, just the basic). Learn the passé composé, futur simple, conditionnel présent, futur anterieur, conditionnel passé, plus-que-antérieur etc. They have a same patern of forming them, its quite easy tbh.

If you know enough words and you can form the basic tenses, ur fine imo ... (ive been studying french for 8years+ i think and its pretty decent). I can understand french (if they dont talk too fast) and I can respond their questions if needed. Thats how we basicly study it in belgium. First words, then tensen and then other grammar shit (which is 10 times harder then tenses lol)[/b]
    u forgot the imparfait :P

but yes in belgium the kids start with french when they are 10-11 and they stop when they are 18. So u get like 8 years french education. Its kinda important cause belgium has 2 official languages dutch and french. And most of the french people in belgium dont wonna learn dutch so we have to learn french...

i've had 7 years of french education so far, im almost done with it . And i understand french very well, speaking is a bit harder but it works...

im doing economic- languages.

3 hours german
    5 hours french
    3 hours english
    4 hours dutch

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345