Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lemme set ya'll straight.

This is a discussion on lemme set ya'll straight. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; All you guys saying "weed is bad, it's addictive..." shut the fuck up. I love how i say something about ...
Page: 1

KcloudZ

All you guys saying "weed is bad, it's addictive..." shut the fuck up.

I love how i say something about smokin or leavin the fuckin house and all of a sudden i'm a lyin shit who doesnt have a life and tells people i smoke to be cool, lemme tell you guys something, all you gamin faggots have no idea how hard life can be, all you know is whats for dinner at 6 while im posted up waitin on a baser to make me some money. livin meal to meal and havin to put a gun to peoples head just to eat and find a place to stay isn't what i would call 'cool' you think i like that kinda life? you think i would lie about doin what i do man u guys dont even know what goes on at your local motel.

for the record ill rob any mother fucker at any given time.

but aye, do what you do

mob

Banned

Wow. So your livin in poverty and "having to put a gun to peoples head just to eat," but some how...you have a computer with internet access.

Nice try with that lie.

KcloudZ

i'm 17 and i live in a motel, with a computer. the crackers are hot tonight so ima let the basers come to me.

ok, since when do poor motels have computers with internet?? posers...*sigh*...why do nerds wanna be gansgters and shit fuking face what u are dont act though.

Banned

Sure you are. Anyone who is actually living in a motel doesn't have a computer to begin with because they would have to spend that money on something that can help them survive.

But who am I to judge a 17 year old kid TRYING to be hard on the internet.

KcloudZ

trying nigga? I'll slice you without any problems. and it's a laptop.

i'm sayin times have been hard but for now they're str8, i'm on my feet doin good so keep hatin because ur at home with your mom in the other room tellin you to turn your music down while im cookin crack.

see the differance? i live on my god damn own while you would not know what to do with yourself if you didnt have your pqarents to support you

KO4fun

i'm 17 and i live in a motel, with a computer. the crackers are hot tonight so ima let the basers come to me.[/b]
    So basically you suck cocks for crack money?

Wow. So your livin in poverty and "having to put a gun to peoples head just to eat," but some how...you have a computer with internet access.
    Nice try with that lie.[/b]

ok, since when do poor motels have computers with internet?? posers...*sigh*...why do nerds wanna be gansgters and shit fuking face what u are dont act though.[/b]

Sure you are. Anyone who is actually living in a motel doesn't have a computer to begin with because they would have to spend that money on something that can help them survive.

But who am I to judge a 17 year old kid TRYING to be hard on the internet.[/b]

instead of making numerous plus ones i give these posts a big +1

ok dude keep living in ur dream world im sure we are NOT interested in hearinf ur weird gansgter fantasies...have fun cooking ur crack or killing pple or w.e the fuck ur doing in ur dreams damn i guess kids are getting worse everyday with tv and internet

ok dude keep living in ur dream world im sure we are NOT interested in hearinf ur weird gansgter fantasies...have fun cooking ur crack or killing pple or w.e the fuck ur doing in ur dreams damn i guess kids are getting worse everyday with tv and internet [/b]
    how dare you blame tv and internet for anything lmao

Wanksta - 50 Cent. I recommend that you listen to it; it should hit home..

Anyways, it shouldn't matter if someone lives with their parents based on your situation. Im guessing you kicked out or wanted to prove a point and left, thus showing your ignorance to a pursuit of livelihood and you condemned urself to this fate. If you are a result of an abusive household, which might explain ur need of drastic attention, attempts to act overly tough, and incorporative lifestyle, i feel sorry for you. In that case you didn't bring it upon yourself, but you could try and conceal your state a little better rather than waving a red flag.

Oh and finally; if you arent black, dont say niggas like it means somethin' to u, cuz you really dont seem like ur from the hood to me, and if ur so-called "whitetrash" u DEFINITELY have no right saying dat shit. Lawl.

Banned

You are on a Knight Online forum. You have either obviously played this game or still playing. People struggling to make it through the day on an empty stomach DO NOT waste their time on FREE Internet Games.

Get a life and stop googling stories up.

Healo

you think i would lie about doin what i do[/b]
    Indeed i do.
    But you're hardcore. I mean you type gangster, obviously live gangster, hell you sound like the regular thug. But let me guess: you're 17. your parents happen to be white. you are in your room with eminem posters surrounding you (maybe a random justin timberlake one). the kids at school think you're a pansy ass white kid. the only people that cannot meet you HAVE to think you're a true gangster. Touché.

KcloudZ

Indeed i do.
    But you're hardcore. I mean you type gangster, obviously live gangster, hell you sound like the regular thug. But let me guess: you're 17. your parents happen to be white. you are in your room with eminem posters surrounding you (maybe a random justin timberlake one). the kids at school think you're a pansy ass white kid. the only people that cannot meet you HAVE to think you're a true gangster. Touché.[/b]

till i pull my strap out.

this aint a game home boy, i havent shot anyone yet but trust me im jumpy on that trigger.

im juz waitin for the next crackhead to pull heat so i can give a nigga the blues.

Healo

Dude stop being so hardcore..."strap", "juz", "aint a game home boy" - AND ALSO LAY OFF WATCHING MALIBU'S MOST WANTED.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast