Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lemme set ya'll straight.

This is a discussion on lemme set ya'll straight. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; till i pull my strap out. this aint a game home boy, i havent shot anyone yet but trust me ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

till i pull my strap out.

this aint a game home boy, i havent shot anyone yet but trust me im jumpy on that trigger.

im juz waitin for the next crackhead to pull heat so i can give a nigga the blues.[/b]
    ur pathetic :/ ive known real "gangstas" that HAVE shot people and not even they acted as retarded as u did and actually they were a lot more humble about it than u were

lets look at 2 scenarios:
    1) ur a pathetic pale white kid that wants to be cool
    2) u really are a "gangsta" and u wanna shoot someone

1) ur pathetic because u cant even bare to be urself just some little poser that no one likes
    2) ur pathetic cuz no person that kills another person actually enjoys to unless fucked up in the head and need psychiatric help

either way...u need psychiatric help

yo homie im black yo i be shooting niggas and popping niggas head up in the hood yo for realz son!

Weed

All you guys saying "weed is bad, it's addictive..." shut the fuck up.

I love how i say something about smokin or leavin the fuckin house and all of a sudden i'm a lyin shit who doesnt have a life and tells people i smoke to be cool, lemme tell you guys something, all you gamin faggots have no idea how hard life can be, all you know is whats for dinner at 6 while im posted up waitin on a baser to make me some money. livin meal to meal and havin to put a gun to peoples head just to eat and find a place to stay isn't what i would call 'cool' you think i like that kinda life? you think i would lie about doin what i do man u guys dont even know what goes on at your local motel.

for the record ill rob any mother fucker at any given time.
    but aye, do what you do
    mob[/b]
    bro i got 100% respects 4 u

but this is a lie....no offence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12