Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Let this be a lesson to alot of people

This is a discussion on Let this be a lesson to alot of people within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; grats on surviving uned scooters are dangerous but still funny there's a video on net somewhere (streetfire i think) of ...
Page: 2

grats on surviving
    uned scooters are dangerous but still funny
    there's a video on net somewhere (streetfire i think) of a tuned mustang / pontiac or another american muscle car being pissed on by a scooter running nitrous oxide

Bangalord

fucking idiot, the signs were flying accross the street?

Its an automatic sign which goes up after each bus which passes it.

MillionVoices

fucking idiot, the signs were flying accross the street?[/b]
    read what he wrote. It was one of those sings that go up from the ground.
    Imagine like a TOLL bridge that raises for ships.

The sign just went up infront of him.

Banned Senior Member

achh ferhat

sterkte^^ kijk uit

Yeah the clutch on my brothers bike is VERY senstive... he went and paid 8k USD for it... brought it home and went for a test ride.

High RPMS in 1st... went to hit 2nd and clutch stuck and he let go and got on throttle.... as it rev'd up high it finally hit 2nd throwing him backwards and the bike went straightup... bike slid 60feet before it hit the ditch as he was going 60mph when it happened. luckily he just jumped off and slid on the road and had MAD road rash :P

my scooter does 125km/h Giannelli engine and exhaust 150cc tuned from 50 cc ,
    my mechanic wanted to make a kerosene based engine the fuel they use on the planes asdfdashjgkasdf
    good ur still alive and they make them go slow for a reason!

KO4fun

Yeah the clutch on my brothers bike is VERY senstive... he went and paid 8k USD for it... brought it home and went for a test ride.

High RPMS in 1st... went to hit 2nd and clutch stuck and he let go and got on throttle.... as it rev'd up high it finally hit 2nd throwing him backwards and the bike went straightup... bike slid 60feet before it hit the ditch as he was going 60mph when it happened. luckily he just jumped off and slid on the road and had MAD road rash :P[/b]
    sounds like your brother is a noob biker :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

and the point of this is........oh ya ur an attention whore like uve always been

Xob

Well if you havent been driven fast then it says on those ways you would proberly have seen the signs and could have stoped before the accident was there.
    Im not here to flame, im just telling you that you did wrong, not the signs.

Grats on still being on the earth tho

in switzerland you get owned by cops b4 you can say omg :/
    thats why i didnt even try to get a scooter to pimp it

and the point of this is........oh ya ur an attention whore like uve always been[/b]

And ur still as gay as u always were,going with lutz to gaybars etc... <3

The point is there are more youn people like me (i&#39;m 16) and i know how i was talking b4 i made this accident :

"Well ok other people fal but i wont because i drive good and im 1337"

And when i crashed i couldnt think anything else then : "owned"

to all guys thinking about buying super powered street bikes and the like please for your own saftey try and learn on a dirt bike or something first if u just hop on a 1000 or something of the like you are going for a wild ride this is way too much power for a beginner on a motor cycle not only are you putting yourself at risk but others... be careful u can die real fast on that kind of a bike, not always your fault too a old lady cant see good pulls out on to the road dont see ya and u smack into the side of her car at 50 ur dead her car is still able to drive home

Let me get this right.. u had a scooter accident yesterday (according to the date on the site), and then today u are able to make a topic, when u were close to death? :huh:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast