Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Let this be a lesson to alot of people

This is a discussion on Let this be a lesson to alot of people within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; zomg a penis insult!? how will i sleep tonight [/b] penis enlargment ofccoursse....
Page: 4

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

zomg a penis insult!? how will i sleep tonight [/b]
    penis enlargment ofccoursse.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

1 ) Uhhh no i didnt,u cant see it till ur real close to it and then if it pops up ur just too late,i saw it coming up but did not have time to break or jump off or smth...

2) your absolutely right but it didnt happen cuz of the speed.[/b]
    1) what kind of sign was it? i really dont believe u about this

2) doesnt matter...u have no proof how fast u were goin, all theyll see is ur bike is tuned to go 70 mph and u got in an accident cuz u couldnt see the sign til it was too late which would mean ur goin to fast also im sure they have speed limits in the city and im sure u were goin faster than those if anythin

burn your motor lol...if they see that it goes +25mph u will lose if u sue them...even tho it's total loos they can still check it

toch veel geluk

TaDaaa

Good to hear you are ok bro, but tuning a scooter??? Was your moped in the shop? Did your powerwheels need charged? Over here people tweak there bikes to go 200Mph+.

don't smoke weed and drive on ur little bike afterward...
    :lol:

@ cama : It is a sign with like 200 words on it,u'll be in the hospital before u have read it all. + It has been proven that those things dont work good because it has caused alot other accidents.

About the scooter,i got it back already and it's going normal speed again so they cant do a fuck

4-stroke

damn boy , go buy a 4-stroke , dax , pbr , singa , anything

not a scooter ^^

i got myself a pbr wich runs a smooth 70 - 75 km / h _> 50 cc

well , how u doing so far ?

@ cama : It is a sign with like 200 words on it,u'll be in the hospital before u have read it all. + It has been proven that those things dont work good because it has caused alot other accidents.

About the scooter,i got it back already and it's going normal speed again so they cant do a fuck [/b]
    We can use ko4life as supplementary evidence

Speed

We can use ko4life as supplementary evidence[/b]
    LOL /owned :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

About the scooter,i got it back already and it's going normal speed again so they cant do a fuck [/b]
    do u know how much 200 words is?

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze...hist/hist.html

the bold there is 200 words...now u gotta imagine its enlarged so people can read it clearly from a decent distance away...im sorry but any sign with 200 words on it is visible from a good distance away even if its flat on the ground, which means 2 things: u werent watching the road, or u were goin faster than the speed limit....either way its ur fault

I dont think many ppl "tune" their scooters to go 70mph. If u wanna go 70mph or more, get a CAR.[/b]
    True...

Why not one shouldn't tune up things...well most tuners are retards. They forget to tune most important thing and that's breaks...when factory makes something go 40mph breaks are ment to work up to 50-60, they are not ment to work if something overtuned. That means break liquids, air what ever is making them work, won't work like it should, just like taking someone to behind moped wich is NOT ment to carry 2 people. Sometimes it's luck but someday luck will end.

Interesting is how are you gona sue anyone because of that sign? I can save your cash, after police mesure break lines, interrigate people. You won't get big cash exept you get fines for overspeeding. That sign may not be dangerous if you drive right speed...not sure never seen the place but this is what you most likely will get.

I am glad you are alive and hopefully learned something

X-Ray

my moped goes 85km/h and my brakes are ok. in last summer i drived about 20km/h and used front brake in sand and felled :S but my luck was i didnt broke any bones or anything.

and good you didnt hurt your self

my moped goes 85km/h and my brakes are ok. in last summer i drived about 20km/h and used front brake in sand and felled :S but my luck was i didnt broke any bones or anything.

and good you didnt hurt your self [/b]
    I didn't say they break right away Good luck to your breaks so you don't have to use them when really needed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234