Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A letter to american ppl

This is a discussion on A letter to american ppl within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; everyone hates on the US but when they need help or are cowering in a corner while getting their asses ...
Page: 2

knightned

everyone hates on the US but when they need help or are cowering in a corner while getting their asses kicked in wars/conflicts ect., who do they call on for help?
    And even though we know we get hated on its in the American nature to never refuse assistance in any matter, so we will always help the unfortunates countries who cant fend for themselves during political uprising and/or domestic isuses in the country. Fuck all who hate the US.[/b]
    US has been asking everyone to help them fight thier weapons of mass destruction and war on terror wars lately. It's good to see america "assisting" all those countries by bombing them. And the truth is, america hasn't helped anyone in need for a long time.

Its spelled ketchup not catsup, wow i thought you spoke english.

btw you carry your dictionary while i carry my gun, while i comb my mullet, while I burn down my trailer, while i cornhole a redcoat for fun K?

Rofl that actually was some well thought out points.

Banned

That was almost mildly amusing. Next.

Imhotep

Its fags like you that make everyone believe things like that. go fuck urself.[/b]
    lol what a gimp

Banned

lol what a gimp[/b]
    wow dude you really just called someone a gimp.... wow dude.. douche bag

Imhotep

wow dude you really just called someone a gimp.... wow dude.. douche bag[/b]
    differences between england and usa, no1 says douche bag here either :huh:

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Glad that theres still hope for ko4life. Beat blah record of 15 pages of flame.

Oh yeah, usa sux. North korea will pwn all infědelz!

I hate all countries equally, I hate America for its fat people, Britain for its stuck-ups, Aussie for kangaroos, and even my own country Sweden, for forcing me to live in the US cause it so god damn cold there.

Banned

I hate all countries equally, I hate America for its fat people, Britain for its stuck-ups, Aussie for kangaroos, and even my own country Sweden, for forcing me to live in the US cause it so god damn cold there.[/b]
    Assuie has more fat people.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

wow, i love how stereotypes are actually taken as facts to some people on here.

Bowtie4Life

I hate all countries equally, I hate America for its fat people, Britain for its stuck-ups, Aussie for kangaroos, and even my own country Sweden, for forcing me to live in the US cause it so god damn cold there.[/b]
    So usa is the only country with fat people? and britain the only with stuck-ups? Seriously, kangaroos???

God I hope you were kidding...

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

wow, i love how stereotypes are actually taken as facts to some people on here.[/b]

its a joke. jesus christ. some total retards on here.
    why do you lot take everything so seriously...[/b]

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

you just proved my point?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

you just proved my point?[/b]
    not really, I pointed out it was a joke. how does that prove what you said?

YourCorpse

English people don't all live in mansions and play croquette, the majority of England is working class. I can understand basing steriotypes on a majority, but when it's based on a very small minority that's just ignorance.

As for the reason to hate americans being that they're fat, I don't see how them being fat effects who they are. personally I dislike america for the ignorance, eg thinking they're the only super power in the world. 'Cause when it comes right down to it, if they start a war with England they're starting a war with all of our allies, if america decided to oppose England who would they turn to? I also hate the gang bang culture and the crime, in England we like to think our streets are rough, but they're nothing compared to the US.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast