is Linage 2 good ?

This is a discussion on is Linage 2 good ? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Im thinking about buying Linage 2.. I want some opinions of the game please. I heard the PvP is almost ...
Page: 1

NoMercy

Default is Linage 2 good ?

Im thinking about buying Linage 2.. I want some opinions of the game please. I heard the PvP is almost as KO.. if you played it let me know, thanks. :wub:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lol nowhere NEAR ko...L2 pvp sucks ass...u dont do anything more or less...u clikc a person then ur char runs over to them and it starts auto attacking -_- no mana potions so when u run outta mana ur fucked so mages are basicly useless in long fights and melees cant really use their specials that much cuz they run out of mana too fast

so basicly its like 2 warriors fighting in KO only using r attacks and no skills....weeee fun? -_-

pvm can be fun if u play with people u know...so u can talk and have fun but basicly lineage2 is almost all pvm which gets boring after a while

at least thats my impression of the game

Use your money rather www.archlord.com than Lineage 2, L2 PvP is gay...archlord it is better, not quite like in KO but all other things own KO...and IMO archlord > wow because graphics are better, archlord has more bugs still than wow ( developing state ) but 1000x less bugs than KO and there is cs :wub:

Hells Kitchen

go get wow

NoMercy

I was looking on that website of Archlord and the game look nice. ^_^ Im dlwing atm Rappelz.. is F2P and has good graphics.. wonder if is good :P . My bro has WOW, I havent played it but I have seen it.. is not bad but I like more a legendary looks. I mean like Linage2 and other games graphics that characs looks on medieval armors with highly details.,etc. :wub:

Btw thanks for the info.

Crimsonrain

lineage 2 is fun for a good 2-3 days then it gets boring and yes the PVP is shit

Originally posted by NoMercy
    I was looking on that website of Archlord and the game look nice. ^_^ *Im dlwing atm Rappelz.. is F2P and has good graphics.. wonder if is good *:P . My bro has WOW, I havent played it but I have seen it.. is not bad but I like more a legendary looks. I mean like Linage2 and other games graphics that characs looks on medieval armors with highly details.,etc. :wub: *

Btw thanks for the info. *
    New_Order is playing on Gaiahon server if you deside to stay ingame you can contact me...I am trying to hit lvl 40 tomorrow with my new babaweapon