Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tornado

This is a discussion on Tornado within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I was at work tonight and around 6:00pm the tornado sirens started going off. I was shoved into a little ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

cRuX

I was at work tonight and around 6:00pm the tornado sirens started going off. I was shoved into a little room in the middle of our work with about 25 other people. After about 2 minutes the lights started flickering and a "train" sound was very loud. F3 tornado struck the north side of my town (it passed less than 2 blocks from my work) It was about 1/2 mile wide with 150+mph winds. Was fucking CRAZY! 4 Tornadoes total touched down within 20miles of me...so far 1 fatality has been recorded as well as a few minor injuries. The tornado passed through our largest car dealership and destroyed all of the near 200 cars. It also passed through a brand new up-scale division with $500,000 homes. It was fucking insane! Anyone else live in tornado alley?

http://www.heartlandconnection.com/news/ne....aspx?id=299569

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

... I would have said fuck it and run out, see if I could go to wonderland and rape that pansy ass lion.

... I would have said fuck it and run out, see if I could go to wonderland and rape that Good witch that looked like the tooth fairy. [/b]
    *Fixed*

I worry about you sometimes Dro :unsure:

Dro

*Fixed*

I worry about you sometimes Dro :unsure:[/b]
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaa... I meant that. What kind of animal that can roar like that is a coward? Seriously... seriously! Plus, I hate cats.

Also, why would I want to rape someone that looked like the tooth fairy? That's just sick... she's good with children. Geez, we should worry about you instead h34r:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa... I meant that. What kind of animal that can roar like that is a coward? Seriously... seriously! Plus, I hate cats.

Also, why would I want to rape someone that looked like the tooth fairy? That's just sick... she's good with children. Geez, we should worry about you instead h34r:[/b]
    I don't know, the man got a point.. The cat is a whiny bitch, yet I do seem to be attracted by it in an odd way.. conclusion, LETS RAPE THE LION!

Dro

I don't know, the man got a point.. The cat is a whiny bitch, yet I do seem to be attracted by it in an odd way.. conclusion, LETS RAPE THE LION![/b]
    YES!!! RAPE THE... is this a setup? I'm pretty sure you are setting me up to be alone with you, you kinky bastard!

AphRaeL

sucks
    where do you work?

and isnt 150+ mph winds an f4-tiny f5?

well with only 1 fatality those ppl who owned the homes are probly happy assuming the market is shit there like it is here 500 k house goes for 120 k in an auction

but ya i've only seen a few tornadoes out on my grandpas farm the best tho is storm watching and seeing lightning strike down a HUGE tree like 30 feet away from the porch and split it in half

I love living where there are no natural disasters.

Is your house alright?

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Is your house alright?[/b]

cRuX

Yes, my home is fine (I live on the south-end of town fortunately) Today there are 3 confirmed deaths, they will not release the names..however my mother has friends that work in the hospital and I received a call at 6am this morning to find out that a former coach, role-model, and friend had been killed along with this girlfriend as they were driving home from work when it hit It just goes to show how unpredictable life is.

http://www.heartlandconnection.com/news/ne....aspx?id=299669

There are some pictures.

Edit: I work for Maritz Holdings (formerly Maritz Research) Basically I get paid $10 an hour to conduct customer service follow up calls for Enterprise-Rent-A-Car >.<

i love in tornado alley... but the last major tornado i can remember was in the 90s ._. and it was an f4 that raped wichita, kansas :X

Andlin

i love in tornado alley... but the last major tornado i can remember was in the 90s ._. and it was an f4 that raped wichita, kansas :X[/b]
    That tornado took out all the houses on my street except mine, glad i lived beside a row of trees.

No, I was just trying... not trying, in fact.. I&#39;ve succeeded once again, in hijacking a topic![/b]
    rofl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast