Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Living With Ghosts

This is a discussion on Living With Ghosts within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; there are chemicals emitted in your body that essentially paralyze your body when you are dreaming. It is what prevents ...
Page: 3

Zxenke

there are chemicals emitted in your body that essentially paralyze your body when you are dreaming. It is what prevents you from flailing about in dreams, trying to act out your dream. Sometimes, you are conscious enough when the chemicals are emitted and you hallucinate. Judging by the 7-8am, I would attribute your "sight" to this reason.

Xtr3m3

^^That most likely it must be...hopefully...

But the thing is it was not just only me but my whole family...my mom always saw someone walked by the front door in "gray pants" when the door was lock with 3 lock...she taught she left the door open or something when she went to check the rooms out there was nobody...in some pictures we have we see a lot of whit "orbs" where they should not be...I don't think it was the cameras because there were 2 different cameras that took pics. That house had a weird feeling. It's not until we move that we really stated talking about this events

P.S It was in Virginia and the house was made in the mid 1800's, there more but I won't post -_-

When i lived in Michigan with my family our house was haunted...An old man had died from smoke enhalation after the kitchen cought on fire. He never really did anything but you could feel he was there when you were alone...I could not be in the house alone with the lights off. Then my grandma came to live with us from a nursing home..She brought people back with her and it was them that played tricks on us.

They would turn on lights after you turn them off...They liked to turn the stove off after you turn it on and walk away...They like to take things and misplace them..But if you yelled at them to bring them back they would eventualy put them where you left them. If your mouse was sitting still they would move the curser around the screen.. Happend to me a lot and it happend to my boyfriend at the time.

Zxenke

He never really did anything but you could feel he was there when you were alone...[/b]
    Constructive perception maybe

Constructive perception maybe[/b]
    No when there is someone in the room with you you know..its just a feeling you get..Something in the air.

banaanc

ghosts exist, and the b... love beer, i sit at pc watching movie, open my beer drink a bit put beer aside a bit later take a bottle and its empty, it must be ghosts, cause nobody else was in the room, i had to get another beer and the same happned to that one too. :P

evilwevel

If your mouse was sitting still they would move the curser around the screen.. Happend to me a lot and it happend to my boyfriend at the time.[/b]
    ghosts maybe, but probably just a $5 mouse wich tend to do that because they suck.

ghosts exist, and the b... love beer, i sit at pc watching movie, open my beer drink a bit put beer aside a bit later take a bottle and its empty, it must be ghosts, cause nobody else was in the room, i had to get another beer and the same happned to that one too. tongue.gif[/b]
    yeah, the ghosts ...... :unsure:

that happends to me to sometimes, i gues i have alot of ghosts here in my room

chook

ghosts exist, and the b... love beer, i sit at pc watching movie, open my beer drink a bit put beer aside a bit later take a bottle and its empty, it must be ghosts, cause nobody else was in the room, i had to get another beer and the same happned to that one too. :P[/b]
    mayb the same ghost travels between our houses cause i have same prob

I had the same thing happen to me, Everything in my house started moving by itself... All I can remember before that was taking acid. o'wait....

People with too much imagination probably see this, I agree with 0 here.
    Strange how people only see this when it's nighttime while they're tired and never during the day.

evilwevel

People with too much imagination probably see this, I agree with 0 here.
    Strange how people only see this when it's nighttime while they're tired and never during the day.[/b]
    tss everyone knows ghosts don't come out during the day, if they get sunlight on their body they'll die

banaanc

tss everyone knows ghosts don't come out during the day, if they get sunlight on their body they'll die [/b]
    wasnt that vampires ?

evilwevel

wasnt that vampires ?[/b]
    yeah, but ghosts to. they vaporise or something like that.

fonzy

if u spill water on ghosts do they melt >=)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast