LMAO "hacking" to the EXTREME

This is a discussion on LMAO "hacking" to the EXTREME within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ever consider going to Turkey to . . .zz just read ^_^ http://tinyurl.com/yoxzzt...
Page: 1

Ever consider going to Turkey to . . .zz just read ^_^

http://tinyurl.com/yoxzzt

TunaFishyMe

rofl
    that picture is from city of god. its a pretty good movie. lol i love how they edited so they are wearing gunbound shirts thats hilarious..haha
    gunbound isnt really an rpg though. you get xp which brings you up the ladder but you dont gain levels. you get money while you get xp so you can buy better items for your avatar which can do more damage or more defense on certain servers

:lol:

FattySin

Damn, that&#39;s sad >.<

Maybe I should go try Gun Bound out o.O

Fuck, 8 g&#39;s for a gunbound account? time to play that and make some cash.

Banned

lmao

p.s majix u have to be top player not any acc ><

with new goverment in turkey im praying for day usko is BANNED PLEASE

TunaFishyMe

gunbound isnt tyhat easy...from noob to pro takes a lot of time and figuring of the forumlas and stuff. But there were a lot of bots the last time i was playing so maybe you could macro a char up and sell it...i didnt know the accounts went for so much though

gunbound isnt tyhat easy...from noob to pro takes a lot of time and figuring of the forumlas and stuff. But there were a lot of bots the last time i was playing so maybe you could macro a char up and sell it...i didnt know the accounts went for so much though[/b]
    theres lots of hacked for gunbound i didn&#39;t know this was wat were talking bout can&#39;t believe a game as hacked out as that can sell a char for 1000 +

heard about rts tourneys and alot of ppl who make to finals usually dont even show up alot of times ppl are hoping they do show up so they can see if there bs or not

TunaFishyMe

that happens in a lot of leagues in SC as well. lots of top players use map hacks and make it to the top of the league and when it comes to a reall ife wcg tourny they suck cuz they cant map hack lol

that happens in a lot of leagues in SC as well. lots of top players use map hacks and make it to the top of the league and when it comes to a reall ife wcg tourny they suck cuz they cant map hack lol[/b]

thats true... a while back the Australian community caught a gosu hacking ... which disappointed me so much i started comp stomp

5-3000 FTW baby

ewenson_tr

mmm gunbound, I used to be a dragon rank way back in the day, love that game lol

TunaFishyMe

thats true... a while back the Australian community caught a gosu hacking ... which disappointed me so much i started comp stomp

5-3000 FTW baby[/b]
    :P you mean 3000-5? XD

llJuanMall

"Against all odds, our hero (or very stupid guy) resisted. Probably using some Stamina +357 spell. Or a Big Cojones +577 mana potion.

Whatever he did too resist the torture for a stupid game password, boys and girls, there&#39;s a moral to this story: if you live in Brazil, keep playing tetris."

rofl! this made my day!!!
    hahahahaahahahahaha :lol:

RiseAgainst_

"The only person who could extract info from this dude is Chuck Norris himself."

- ADAMINC AT 07/20/07 11:05 PM

xD
    -----------

"this truly makes me proud to be brasilian "
    - K-SO AT 07/21/07 06:40 AM

:mellow: