Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Lockerz

This is a discussion on Lockerz within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Free stuff, not a scam. (Search on google for info, i'm not breaking rules by posting a link) If you ...
Page: 1

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Default Lockerz

Free stuff, not a scam. (Search on google for info, i'm not breaking rules by posting a link)

If you havn't heard about Lockerz already, it's a site where you get points for logging in everyday, answering one random question everyday and now watching videos.

In return for your points they give you PRIZES (yay), can range from Pc/Xbox/Ps3 Games, T-shirts, Snowboards, Macbooks, iMacs, Ipods...LOADS.

My real life friend recently got a MacBook for 1000points. For like 10minutes of your time everyday day you can earn minimum 12ptzs a day (I made 200 odd in my first day), easy money.

Ipod touch8gb = 325 points.
    $5,000 CASH = 7500 points.

Logging into the site everyday = 4ptz
    Answering daily question = 4ptz
    Watching each video posted = 4ptz
    Inviting friends (dummy accounts work too!) = 4ptz

If you are a Z-member (You can this status after inviting 20 people's email).

The site is invite only, so if you wanna do it SEND ME A PM HERE WITH YOUR EMAIL.

Check it. End of this year, this site will be huuuge.

gawd I see this every where I go now, I usally stay out of this sort of stuff cuz they r often some sort of scam or something like that. So whats the catch with this one ?
    Like do you have to give out your credit card details or something like that.
    Anyway sounds legit

Same, i've never gone near sites offering free stuff and they are usually scams. However -

You don't have to put any credit details or anything, there's no catch at all. I guess they make their money from advertising videos and market research questions. But for a video you can start > Mute > Alt tab > come back and still get points, it's easy lol.
    They renew their stock every month which gives time for you time pile up the points and they are hoping to get a constant flow of stock soon as they got more and more people coming.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i bet there r mind-control pods in the prizes they give out. when the time is right, the button is pressed and all of humanity will have to bow down to them.

we must never succumb to greed!

evilwevel

it's not a scam, it's just really hard to redeem your prices. i've missed two moments already where you could rdeem prices because it's only enabled for a few hours (i think).

i just stopped logging, about 180 points right now.

this site is a viral advertising scamm...

if u noticed u can only turn in your points in very specific times... the days that u can redeem points its only for a short time also everyone who has lockerz is trying to redeem their points theses days. basically their site lags due to the huge demand and u cant redeem them... also do u really believe any company is going to give u expensive electronics for watching videos and inviting ur friends...

then answer is no.

all the people who are showing items from lockerz i would guess are staff members who post pictures of the said items coming out of shipping boxes. if u use tiny eye reverse image look up u can see that the same group of people are posting all the fake photos on many message boards...

its a viral scam.... if u can get enough points for something good u wont be able to redeem it and get ur item....

lets say its not a scam and they actually do send out a few items... the reason they only allow redeeming for a short while is they cannot give out every item they are advertising or they have a very limitied amount of the free items like 5 of each and thousands of people are redeeming shit anyways...

do u even think about the name its totally trolls trolling trolls

they call it "lockerz" because any admin of a message board when sees this type of referal viral advertising LOCKS the topic! and no one will fall pray to this

basically u are giving away all ur friends emails and then watching advertisments for their products which then they spam ur friends lol

u will recieve nothing

my best guess is this is a elaborate troll fest. and that all the people posting items they got are trolling u or work for lockerz which makes money by targeting youths with ads

You have absolutly no proof to back this up, it's your narrow mind thinking. Where as many people have recieved prizes, my real life friend got a MacBook first time trying! I saw the packaging, everything.
    I've also recieved my free Zlist tshirt from them.
    They don't spam your email at all, I haven't even recieved one email from them.
    Believe your own bullshit if you want, we'll be the ones getting more nd more free stuff

Might aswell try it out with my gaming account, pmed baba

Uzu

send me an invitation baba, or dont they send to naziland?

"oh no!" -_-

Sent out loads of invites.

Ali - *****@yahoo.de
    Sent: 03/03/10 | Opened | NOT Accepted yet

Says that, dunno if you opened an acc right? If it says Oh noes with the licking dog, just refresh and it'll go most of the time.

Uzu - PM me your email to invite.

Uzu

There's nothing to loose actually. IF this all is untrue, then you just lost some surfing time on the internet, nothing else but by seeing other people and a rl friend actually receiving a xbox 360 game, i believe in that shit!!!1

Ya, since I got my xbox flashed, I will need another one for playing online^^

Uzu

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    Ya, since I got my xbox flashed, I will need another one for playing online^^
    you fucking must be my lost brother!

Sent lots of invites, march redemption is coming soon so keep getting points

PM ME WITH YOUR EMAIL FOR AN INVITE!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast