Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Locking, unlocking, locking

This is a discussion on Locking, unlocking, locking within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Devile Offtopic yes, SPAM no, and lots of topics were only spam. Hostage took them down. As ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Devile
    Offtopic yes, SPAM no, and lots of topics were only spam. Hostage took them down.

As for DieTurkiSh here, he is gone. I can understand your hate toward turks, but exposing it here will only make as miserable since this forum will turn into a flame war. If u want that, go somewhere else. This is not the place.
    So... out of nowhere, hostage comes back after a "afk" break, or just he never posted, and starts locking posts other mods havnt in the OFF TOPIC...

U dont need to be an active poster to mod a forum. And so far I dont have any complains about his job.

Well by the looks of the posts, there wil be complains, these threads werent spam, they let you talk to friends, find out who comes from your country, etc... and they were left alone untill hosatge came :mellow:

TheShadow

Actually Hostage did say he was going to lock it before 100 pages ^_^.

But he had no time :lol:. Going to PM him later asking what exactly made the Swedish topic get blocker -_-.

remember this offtopic forum is a space for talking about things not necesarily related to KO
    Hostage, by your bump i thikn you trying to remind us thats why ur blocking it, but read ^, there posts ARE related to KO, some arnt, but its [size=18]OFF TOPIC, There not spammimg, there not doing "+1" or just plannely spamming, there discussing there opinoes, and some important/funny issue's, i know its made up alot of them, but thats what your gonan get when your playing a wolrdwide game...

Cava

Originally posted by Devile
    If u think one of those offtopics wasnt spam and was locked, talk to Hostage. He locked them, he should unlock them.

As for me, I'll go back to install the remaining modifications for this forum. U guys noticed your post count went down?
    we're requesting for a forum mod to unlock them, i don't see why you should push your responsiblity to hostage instead of unlocking the threads yourself. unless ofc if you want us to create another unneccessary topic telling you guys to unlock the threads, whicih i feel there isn't a need to.

so pls, unlock the threads. if not i'l create new topics.

ps. also i feel you mods should talk as a TEAM in moderating the forum instead of telling us you guys are individuals.

Banned Senior Member

Hostage locked them all, sure it's offtopic but general spam out the ass shouldn't be here. Once the mod is back installed where posts in here dont count towards total, they'll will prob be unlocked again

Cava

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Hostage locked them all, sure it's offtopic but general spam out the ass shouldn't be here. *Once the mod is back installed where posts in here dont count towards total, they'll will prob be unlocked again
    ty for speaking on behalf on ko4life morderating team rather than as an individual

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Hostage locked them all, sure it's offtopic but general spam out the ass shouldn't be here. *Once the mod is back installed where posts in here dont count towards total, they'll will prob be unlocked again
    The thread cava posted was a good thread to get to know people from the same country that play KO, sense when did that merit a spam out of the ass badge lol. I found it very entertaining , and if it's called spam, there are many more threads here that should fall into that catagory.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    The thread cava posted was a good thread to get to know people from the same country that play KO, sense when did that merit a spam out of the ass badge lol. I found it very entertaining , and if it's called spam, there are many more threads here that should fall into that catagory.[/b]
    well, I dont think I saw that thread or I cant remember what it was all about. I worked all last night and missed the locking craze

Originally posted by Cava
    we're requesting for a forum mod to unlock them, i don't see why you should push your responsiblity to hostage instead of unlocking the threads yourself. unless ofc if you want us to create another unneccessary topic telling you guys to unlock the threads, whicih i feel there isn't a need to.

so pls, unlock the threads. if not i'l create new topics.

ps. also i feel you mods should talk as a TEAM in moderating the forum instead of telling us you guys are individuals.
    So u think i should go over my own mods and undo what they did? Nice way of working u got there.

We are a team, but we also respect each mod decisions. If they were wrong, we will talk and see what can be done. If they are right, we support each other. That's why I won't unlock anything til we talk with Hostage.

Usually threats have a very bad effect on me, so please save them for someone else.

Hostage

Im not trying to be mean or anything. But comming to the off topic section and seeing "all swedish people come here" "all girls come here" "all chinks/azn come here" etc.. etc.. etc.. is not the most enjoying thing in the world. Which makes a large amount of useless topics, AKA SPAM.

I skim through and read all your insanity to try to keep it clean.

Though I didnt mind at all that you had your own little spot for it. But now people feel the need to open 10 topics about the same thing

I tried to keep the one topic open for everyone, then people keep making posts, so I got rid of it all. That simple...

Though this is a forum for KO, and it is in the off topic section. It still needs to be moderated.

If you wanted a real conversation, you could have opened it up to the whole community. This is an english speaking forum, I dont know swedish, so to me it was spam. May not have been to you, but in my eyes thats how I saw it. Now instead of a simple "what was wrong with it?" I get "open it back up or I start spamming". Well tbh.. I have all day. So go right ahead and spam away. It takes me 2 clicks to delete it and your 2 mins to write each post.

and plus I dont feel like spending an hour everyday reading through all the off topic shit from everyones ethnic background. If I wanted to do that Id go to a forum made just for that.

Call me whatever you need to, but once I closed one, i had to close the rest.

FatM4n

Originally posted by Hostage
    Im not trying to be mean or anything. But comming to the off topic section and seeing "all swedish people come here" "all girls come here" "all chinks/azn come here" etc.. etc.. etc.. is not the most enjoying thing in the world. Which makes a large amount of useless topics, AKA SPAM.

I skim through and read all your insanity to try to keep it clean.

Though I didnt mind at all that you had your own little spot for it. But now people feel the need to open 10 topics about the same thing

I tried to keep the one topic open for everyone, then people keep making posts, so I got rid of it all. That simple...

Though this is a forum for KO, and it is in the off topic section. It still needs to be moderated.

If you wanted a real conversation, you could have opened it up to the whole community. This is an english speaking forum, I dont know swedish, so to me it was spam. May not have been to you, but in my eyes thats how I saw it. Now instead of a simple "what was wrong with it?" I get "open it back up or I start spamming". Well tbh.. I have all day. So go right ahead and spam away. It takes me 2 clicks to delete it and your 2 mins to write each post.

and plus I dont feel like spending an hour everyday reading through all the off topic shit from everyones ethnic background. If I wanted to do that Id go to a forum made just for that.
    Call me whatever you need to, but once I closed one, i had to close the rest.
    c'mon aren't u a bit harsch now?

If u want any thing in the swedish thread translated just pm me
    It's so sad to see 1 of the first threads on ko4life's history go down like this?
    And like they say
    "that u dont understand u dont get hurt by" or something in that way :P

But if u had a bad day and decided to lock certains threads it's ur choice but can't we have thread in swedish wuthout u locking it?

Hostage

You did have a thread in swedish for 143 pages..

Then out came 5 other topics about it.. Sure people play all over the world, sure theres different backgrounds. But none of us have the time to sit here and watch over everything thats being said.

FatM4n

but we swedish ppl wanted to keep that post going by talk about everything between earth and heaven.

pls keep it that way
    I'm begging u

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast