iTunes help

This is a discussion on iTunes help within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Is it possible to put the songs on my ipod to my library?...
Page: 1

C4ptainCrunch

Is it possible to put the songs on my ipod to my library?

C4ptainCrunch

Ok I found out how to do it. Anyone that needs the help just PM me.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

who would need help with that? its as simple as drag and drop...

C4ptainCrunch

who would need help with that? its as simple as drag and drop...[/b]
    It's not as simple as drag and drop. I mean I have no songs on my iTunes library and I have them on my iPod. I want to get my iPod songs into my iTunes library but i thought i had the solution but I didn't. I need to buy the program. i was only allowed to get 250 songs off onto the library when i have 2676. Thats with the free trial though.

Banned

It's not as simple as drag and drop. I mean I have no songs on my iTunes library and I have them on my iPod. I want to get my iPod songs into my iTunes library but i thought i had the solution but I didn't. I need to buy the program. i was only allowed to get 250 songs off onto the library when i have 2676. Thats with the free trial though.[/b]
    what program do you use?

for my mac, i used a program called sanuti ... but it dosnt work anymore.

for my pc, i have yet to find a program to use, if you find one out let me know.

C4ptainCrunch

what program do you use?
    for my mac, i used a program called sanuti ... but it dosnt work anymore.
    for my pc, i have yet to find a program to use, if you find one out let me know.[/b]

CopyTrans.net is the one I use. I'm trying to find a store where I can buy it but I cant find one. Frys Electronics has a program like it that I'm going to buy right now. But Copytrans is real easy. I don't have a credit card to order online thats why I cant.

CopyTrans.net if you have a credit card.

Banned

CopyTrans.net is the one I use. I'm trying to find a store where I can buy it but I cant find one. Frys Electronics has a program like it that I'm going to buy right now. But Copytrans is real easy. I don't have a credit card to order online thats why I cant.
    CopyTrans.net if you have a credit card.[/b]
    well i have a credit card and i am about to purchase it, but does this program really work?

if i have my 3,000 songs on my ipod and i want the 2,000 songs off my friends ipod, i can copy ALL of his songs CORRECTLY onto my itunes and then upload them onto my ipod?

if i am wrong correct me.

who would need help with that? its as simple as drag and drop...[/b]
    its not the simple itunes/ipod have alot of bull shit on them when it comes to adding and removing music specially if you use multiple ipods i know a family that dad is sorta rich and he has 2 daughters and 2 sons and everyone of them have there own laptop jus so they can add music to there ipods there dad paid me like 75 dollars an hour to show him how to fix itunes to let them all use from the home pc lol

unique

I use Floola. An alternative to itunes. You don't even need to have the libraries synced with this program. I got fed up with all the crap itunes provided. There is a program called Libra that enables you to create several libraries for itunes for several ipods (free itunes). You can switch from libraries depending on which ipod you want to mess around with. =)

ps: Floola does support video ipods.

5DollahSuckySucky

noobs <_< i did mine manually just plugged in the ipod, show hidden files on, go to the ipod thing in my computer, then went in and found bout 50 folders with my music in em and just copy and pasted them to my Shared folder and now got all the songs on my computer .. fuck programs

C4ptainCrunch

well i have a credit card and i am about to purchase it, but does this program really work?
    if i have my 3,000 songs on my ipod and i want the 2,000 songs off my friends ipod, i can copy ALL of his songs CORRECTLY onto my itunes and then upload them onto my ipod?
    if i am wrong correct me.[/b]
    Yes you can do that. You can select the whole list of songs or you can pick and choose. When you look at the demo (http://www.copytrans.net/demo.php) thats excatly how it works.

C4ptainCrunch

I now have a program thats called TransferMyMusic. Similar to the copytrans. I think copytrans is better though. My friend has 2624 songs and I want almost all of them and I&#39;ve been transfering it since last night around 10 pm and its almost done now, but it takes a long time. Copytrans is so much faster and easier I think.

BUT NO DAMN CREDIT CARD! :angry:

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

noobs <_< i did mine manually just plugged in the ipod, show hidden files on, go to the ipod thing in my computer, then went in and found bout 50 folders with my music in em and just copy and pasted them to my Shared folder and now got all the songs on my computer .. fuck programs[/b]

exactly how i did it when i reformatted a few days ago, its easy