Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lol

This is a discussion on Lol within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I dunno about u. But I've been living the fun life. I havent been on USKO in like 2weeks. I ...
Page: 1

DaKidGotSkillz

I dunno about u. But I've been living the fun life. I havent been on USKO in like 2weeks. I think LIFE is way better. Go drink, get high, chill wit friends.

Last night i got in trouble with the law. Got court M 12. So, shit, Life is so fun. U guys shud try it.

Did You try to PK in rl?

DaKidGotSkillz

I didi yesterday, thats why im in trouble. LMAO

Banned

tell u the truth i have a better life than u while playing ko it seems

DaKidGotSkillz

Hows that? Yu prolly dont got a girl.

Banned

I have a Job
    Too many friends :/ (have to let people down for other people when i make plans)
    A extremly successful relationship with my Girlfriend.
    I get on with my family.
    I go clubbing every Thursday with people from work (only thursday, im 16 remember, only night i really get in because i know the bouncers on the door )
    I have a level 2 ASBO (anti social behaviour order) and Strike 1 on Assault for fighting right outside a school, underneath 2 cameras

(thought i'd add the last bit in because thats what you think life is...getting into trouble with the law?)

You made this topic to try look all big? You're just going to get flamed and told to fuck off.

Indeed. Fuck off. We don't care about you're life. Don't tell me to get out of you're topic because indeed my life is way better than youres!

TunaFishyMe

I dunno about u. But I've been living the fun life. I havent been on USKO in like 2weeks. I think LIFE is way better. Go drink, get high, chill wit friends.

Last night i got in trouble with the law. Got court M 12. So, shit, Life is so fun. U guys shud try it.[/b]
    sounds like you have a future!! congrats!!

DaKidGotSkillz

I have a Job
    Too many friends :/ (have to let people down for other people when i make plans)
    I get on with my family.
    I go clubbing every Thursday with people from work (only thursday, im 16 remember, only night i really get in because i know the bouncers on the door )
    I have a level 2 ASBO (anti social behaviour order) and Strike 1 on Assault for fighting right outside a school, underneath 2 cameras
    (thought i'd add the last bit in because thats what you think life is...getting into trouble with the law?)

You made this topic to try look all big? You're just going to get flamed and told to fuck off.

Indeed. Fuck off. We don't care about you're life. Don't tell me to get out of you're topic because indeed my life is way better than youres! [/b]
    No. I was saying, I played USKO for 12+hours a day. Now i quit for a couple weeks, but Life is fun. Not saying my life>ur life.

Banned

Hows that? Yu prolly dont got a girl.[/b]
    ye im sure getting in trouble witht he law and gettin high is real "cool". im guessin u listen to hiphop

grow up instead of makin ur self look "cool" on forums

ye im sure getting in trouble witht he law and gettin high is real "cool". im guessin u listen to hiphop

grow up instead of makin ur self look "cool" on forums[/b]
    dang! +1

and whats that lately? im reading stuff of a topicstarter that come out of nowhere, and i have to ask here also: where is the previous page to this topic

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

grow up instead of makin ur self look "cool" on forums[/b]
    What does hiphop have anything to do with it?

What does hiphop have anything to do with it?[/b]
    u know what hiphop means for white guys -.-

Banned

What does hiphop have anything to do with it?[/b]
    i listen to it to but this is what it does to some kids

dont go into race or music issues here t-rey : P

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

i listen to it to but this is what it does to some kids

dont go into race or music issues here t-rey : P[/b]
    Damn >.< haha :P

kdoyle12

I have a Job
    I get on with my family.
    (thought i&#39;d add the last bit in because thats what you think life is...getting into trouble with the law?)

You made this topic to try look all big? You&#39;re just going to get flamed and told to fuck off.

Indeed. Fuck off. We don&#39;t care about you&#39;re life. Don&#39;t tell me to get out of you&#39;re topic because indeed my life is way better than youres! [/b]

Nice we got a smartie in our presense!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast