Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

lol freedom?

This is a discussion on lol freedom? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=657_1190085332...
Page: 1

Banned

thats fucked up... fuck this country

thats fucked up... fuck this country[/b]
    fuck teh states.

Ancient noob Senior Member

damn... sucks that they zapped him while he was already on the ground. guess he was lucky that he was on camera, otherwise they probably would have just had fun beating his ass senseless and bloody.

something which surprised me was that he sounded as if he was a democrat voter, but kerry is also a democrat, so.... wtf? that's how democrats treat each other when they don't want to hear what the other person has to say??? basically it looked liked this "thank for coming, thanks for being a democrat, but shut the FUCK up! oooh? you don't wanna shut up? ZAP that motherfucker!" bzzt bzzt bzzzzttt
    lol
    :blink:

lexiton

sometimes i wish we could just kill the people we have in charge of this country and get better ones... srsly fuck usa

DragonFire

Man I get the names of those cops and kill them if they did that to me.

yeah it sure is fucked up when someone resists arrest and the cops taser them wtf is this world coming to?? i mean if someone resists arrest shouldnt we just let them go?
    (also everyone who posted above me are idiots.)

the_man_slayer

that was just stupid, fuck the usa government

yeah it sure is fucked up when someone resists arrest and the cops taser them wtf is this world coming to?? i mean if someone resists arrest shouldnt we just let them go?[/b]
    i guess that was 'sarcasm'.

DragonFire

yeah it sure is fucked up when someone resists arrest and the cops taser them wtf is this world coming to?? i mean if someone resists arrest shouldnt we just let them go?
    (also everyone who posted above me are idiots.)[/b]

Ya, Resisting arrest was dumb..But I personally don't think he should have been arrested.

the_man_slayer

so much for freedom of speech

too bad they cant take it wen they're wrong but they except everyone else to

Matador

that is some bullshit... taser the poor man after u dont even give him a reason why he was arrested then taser him? i would be gettin some names + numbers after that one

Ya, Resisting arrest was dumb..But I personally don't think he should have been arrested.[/b]
    doesnt matter, he could have argued against that later, but none of that matters since he resisted arrest and cant argue against that. guess thats a typical democrat for you though...not knowing the rules or caring enough to follow them and then expecting everything to be ok because he thinks he didnt do anything wrong. (also the caption said he stole the mic away from someone)

Banned

that is some bullshit... taser the poor man after u dont even give him a reason why he was arrested then taser him? i would be gettin some names + numbers after that one[/b]
    extrem BS...

feel sorry for the kid.

Ya, Resisting arrest was dumb..But I personally don't think he should have been arrested.[/b]
    Nobody ever said they were arresting him. They were just Removing him from the area because his was being a jackass. I do agree that they shouldn't have tased him while he was on the ground, they already had enough people there to control him with out that.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast