Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

lol freedom?

This is a discussion on lol freedom? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; In many other countries, he would of gotten atleaste a gun shot to the head. He was resisting an arrest, ...
Page: 6

Ripper_of_romania

In many other countries, he would of gotten atleaste a gun shot to the head. He was resisting an arrest, i dont know where your from but if you try to get free from a cop, you just set your self in deeper problems. He was obviously going crazy when he was giving that speech and im sure he was told to calm down.[/b]
    Resisting arrest - shot to death ... I think you should go back to your 19th century wild west cave.You aren't trained as a cop to mindlessly kill others nor get an weapon usage certificate if you want to do that

Back on-topic

That kid's messed up.

See nothing wrong in that video..

Ki1laH

As I think he shouldn't have been tased, what he was arrested for is clearly slander, by accusing kerry of being in a secret association skull and bones...which while freedom of speech may exist, not when it involves slandering somebody elses name.

So he had the arrest coming to him, they probably would have held him overnight and then he would have been back to reading stupid conspiracy books in his dorm room.

Then he decided to resist the arrest, and drove himself deeper into the ground...seriously the cops are taking you out of the place, why struggle and yell help...does he think people are going to jump on his case and wrestle all the cops to the ground while he runs away...seriously? Come on...he was an idiot.

He shouldn't have been tased though, I agree with everybody there...but that isn't USA doing that shit, the cop that ordered that isn't a cop anymore, so he obviously wasn't allowed to do that...read up a little more on the situation before posting bullcrap about the USA please.

Hold on there cowboy, if you struggle against 6 cops you will get shot? Not everywhere outside the USA is Iraq LOL. I can think of only a handful of countries where that would be case. I don't think they tasered him because he was struggling, they were obviously told to shut him up.

I am from England and here if you struggle with a cop the worst you will get is a throw down to the ground and charged with resisting arrest. Do they not train cops in your country?[/b]
    yeah retard, and if hes still resisting, what do they do? nothing? and i wonder why he yelled dont tase me bro instead of, i dont know, settling down and cooperating? He got exactly what he wanted.
    also,
    Resisting arrest - shot to death ... I think you should go back to your 19th century wild west cave.You aren't trained as a cop to mindlessly kill others nor get an weapon usage certificate if you want to do that

Back on-topic

That kid's messed up.[/b]
    Thats whats wrong with America. Harsher punishment=less crime one way or another.

Banned

http://break.com/index/second-view-j...ry-speech.html
    watch like half way to the end of it you want to watch tiny bit that went on before. answers alot of questions

Banned

LOL the video's a fad on ytmnd now

http://dtmbkombat.ytmnd.com/

lmfao fatality

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456