LOLZ GTP ^^ NICE SS

This is a discussion on LOLZ GTP ^^ NICE SS within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; LOL whatever helps u sleep at night... but i have to congradulate you on ur 3 vs victories (2 in ...
Page: 1

Cool

LOL whatever helps u sleep at night... but i have to congradulate you on ur 3 vs victories
    (2 in mora arena when we were actually vs-ing) and 1 in cz when u had a priest there for heals
    and buffs ^^ congrats u did a good job, u killed a solo rogue with a full heal priest and undy ac
    while i who dont need buffs to beat some1 didn't have sc`s or buffs, and if i remember that vs right
    i was maliced. but enough with my excuses ur right ur the best player in KOL im sure u should be the
    king with ur skill. we wont talk about the 10 vs we actually organized in the arena no those don't rly
    matter i mean me pwning u 8-2 nah those don't matter... or the 4 times in a row when u came running out of ob
    nah those dont matter either cause ur unchallengeable skill is just to much for me to handle. i mean wow ur
    just amazing at this game some day i wish i can be that good, and then maybe i can learn to talk down to ppl like u
    i mean rly its just amazing ur graphic details... wow but i would also like to give u props on ur brave timing to
    make this post, when i get a ban for 1 month(selling char without ring^^) just happens to be when u make ur post
    about ur stunning victory so rly just keep up your great work because clearly u are so far above every1 in this game.
    and again congratulations ur just amazing.

best regards, ArrowEnema

P.s. and just a side note ask around about how "nooby" i am i vs pretty much all the gg players in this game
    (GTP not included in that list...sry he just doesnt make the list),
    so feel free to ask about those fun vs`s. but again those vs`s against players who actually matter in this game
    wouldnt compare to ur skill GTP u are just an outstanding player.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

This is what i call a useless topic

evilwevel

tl;dr

waffles anyone ?

dumdy dee dum do

i had ribs for lunch, went n got em cause my gf made me a horrible breakfast. i didnt tell her that it was bad cause it would hurt her feelings.

now thats a life story id rather hear <_<

NeronDomitius

tl;dr

waffles anyone ?[/b]
    yes pls :blink:

This is off topic section we don&#39;t care about ur ko drama D:

And I wouldn&#39;t mind some waffles..

Faggot.

well i put it in off topic because it happened a while ago and figured if GTP was gonna pull some bs while i had a ban i`d comment when i got off my ban... thats why its in the off-topic section ,

but thanks for ur input guys, and yes i would much rather hear a story about ribs ^^ sounds much more interesting