Longest email

This is a discussion on Longest email within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcde...bcdefghijk.c om/ do they have a messenger support their email -_-...
Page: 1

http://www.abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcde...bcdefghijk.c om/
    do they have a messenger support their email -_-

Banned

get a life lawl.

Banned

i wounder what else they will come up with, @abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy.com? loll dont make a email like this proabbly be easy to scamm people

get a life lawl.[/b]
    baba i dont get what your tring to say, you trying to spamm offtopic? lol offtopic dosent give post counts if you havent noticed. your name like after 8 post :S would probably be more but i replyed to 2-3 of your replys
    and telling him get a life? :S for what he didnt make this site..hes just informing us about how crazy emails can vary

Banned

i wounder what else they will come up with, @abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy.com? loll dont make a email like this proabbly be easy to scamm people
    baba i dont get what your tring to say, you trying to spamm offtopic? lol offtopic dosent give post counts if you havent noticed. your name like after 8 post :S would probably be more but i replyed to 2-3 of your replys
    and telling him get a life? :S for what he didnt make this site..hes just informing us about how crazy emails can vary[/b]
    offtopic doesnt give u posts probably because of you spamming in here to much :blink:

Banned

offtopic doesnt give u posts probably because of you spamming in here to much :blink:[/b]
    see your just like idied4u , you go in a topic and say totally stupid shit or go offtopic.

now in a recent post i visited someone was calling you a "she" and you didnt say anything.. you really a female ? :unsure:

EDIT: seeing as i only have few options to post, and offtopic is not really active in good topics so if theres a good topic ofcourse you will see me post in it, just like i didnt post in this topic but i just had to because "idied4u" went to far by telling this guy to "get a life" for posting something

get a life lawl.[/b]
    ok?