Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for an Online Job

This is a discussion on Looking for an Online Job within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well I'v been having trouble getting a job around where I live since there are not many jobs and most ...
Page: 1

Well I'v been having trouble getting a job around where I live since there are not many jobs and most require learning french out here. I kinda wanna look around for some online jobs such as applying for Game Master position for a game without having to move to another city/province/country in Canada.

Anyone know of some gaming companies that may be hiring GM's or a job search website where I can find such jobs? I checked a few job websites but I could not find anything.

I am still applying at the stores and stuff in my town but no luck yet.

I heard that it is hard to get one of these jobs but it is worth a try.

nobody hires just anybody to be a gm

and its an online JOB, if you get hired as a game master for a game, you dont just sit back and play with suber leet items all day (unless ofc you get hired as a KO gm, but you need to live in irvine CA last time i checked)

nobody hires just anybody to be a gm

and its an online JOB, if you get hired as a game master for a game, you dont just sit back and play with suber leet items all day (unless ofc you get hired as a KO gm, but you need to live in irvine CA last time i checked)[/b]
    I am looking for any kind of job right now.

I know its a real Job, you cannot mess around in a game if your getting payed to counter cheaters, report bugs/glitches and help the players with their problems and anything else that I would be payed to do for 40-50 hours a week.

K2? I would have to move to the states and I heard that they treat their employe's like shit?

-----

It will be hard trying to get a job as a GM but its worth a try, hard enough finding one that does not require moving to another country/province/city.

monster.com

monster.com[/b]
    I couldnt really find anything there earlier today except for different jobs that I am not qualified to do in the city and general searches couldnt find anything related :lol: , gonna go drop off some resume's at the gas station and the other grocery store near by tomorrow if its not too cold outside since I forgot those places a few weeks ago.

Working for a game company is not my main objective, just an option due to having a hard time finding a place in this small town.

Companies with new mmorpg's that are coming out may be hiring.

Here are some more:
    www.careerbuilder.com, www.jobs.net, www.jobs.com, and hotjobs.yahoo.com.
    Hope one of them will work for you.

Would the job be called by another name for some companies?

No luck finding a thing on these websites, I believe they are only advertising them on the company websites. I may have to research on some new games that are coming out, gaming companies are often hiring before and after a new game is released.

If I get a job in town then I can forget about searching for one online. :lol:

I will help do some research for you. Might take a while.

Are you pretty good with web design and web graphics? I may consider hiring someone part time if they are trustworthy enough, but prefer someone in this area. Hiring someone over the internet is new to me.

You would have to be pretty fluent in programs like photoshop, flash and dreamweaver. Another requirement would be to meet fairly strict deadlines (it can get very stressful at times, you also must be able to work well under pressure) and deal with customers over the phone and through email.

At the moment I am taking on a tougher workload than I prefer. The pay wouldent be outstanding, but we do offer fair wages. I can't promise anything as I prefer someone to work in the office, but if you feel you meet the requirements just PM me your resume. Being outside of the US may pose a larger problem though.

sexy Owa

Are you pretty good with web design and web graphics? I may consider hiring someone part time if they are trustworthy enough, but prefer someone in this area. Hiring someone over the internet is new to me.

You would have to be pretty fluent in programs like photoshop, flash and dreamweaver. Another requirement would be to meet fairly strict deadlines (it can get very stressful at times, you also must be able to work well under pressure) and deal with customers over the phone and through email.

At the moment I am taking on a tougher workload than I prefer. The pay wouldent be outstanding, but we do offer fair wages. I can't promise anything as I prefer someone to work in the office, but if you feel you meet the requirements just PM me your resume.[/b]
    o.o your a hardcore business man now, thats impressive

I'm still soft and cuddly on the inside..

sexy Owa

of course >.< good luck with it though, and metalkon is trustable :P just not sure how loyal to the work he will be o.o

At the moment I am taking on a tougher workload than I prefer. The pay wouldent be outstanding, but we do offer fair wages. I can&#39;t promise anything as I prefer someone to work in the office, but if you feel you meet the requirements just PM me your resume. Being outside of the US may pose a larger problem though. [/b]
    Umm I know some basics with web design though I could easily catch up on things, just basics that was learnt at high school and personal things so I don&#39;t think I could be much use for that. :huh:

Do not have much experience with photoshop and such.

What do you do btw? lol

tolgahan

hmm. what about? " SEX ON MSN- 5 DOLLARS FOR AN HOUR" job ??

:lol: No Comment on that one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast