Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LOOOLLL wtf?

This is a discussion on LOOOLLL wtf? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; is this supposed to happen?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzP-etuL6Y8...
Page: 1

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

is this supposed to happen??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzP-etuL6Y8

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Yes actually. I've got a close friend that has a Honda CRX, and those things are fucking fast. They are very light, and got big engines, and this are cars that you can invest in and make really fucking fast. Not surprised he beated the guy in the Lambo, altho he didn't look like much of a driver...

kinda makes u think twice bout buying such expensive shit no?

Zaczaco11

yea...they're sleeper cars no joke. my buddy has one. beat a mazdaspeed 3 on a 1/4, most of it is probably the kids ability to drive but the crx is definately a sleeper, and a gas saver

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Some of the BMW guys have got insain sleepers. One guys got a touring that ahas twin turbos on a 3.5 engine and NOS. he can do a 12 second 1/4 mile.

StoneColdAngel

I definatly want one now :P Beat mine by farrr.

Some of the BMW guys have got insain sleepers. One guys got a touring that ahas twin turbos on a 3.5 engine and NOS. he can do a 12 second 1/4 mile.[/b]
    are u fucking kidding me??!!

wait wats the downside of owning a bmw?

cuz i was thinking of buying one but they told me that mantaining it was a bitch and getting parts for it was ew =/

I own two E30's one is a 86 325i convertable and the other is an Aplina C2 2.5. the E30 can have the engine from the 5 seris put in very easy so you can make some incredably quick cars for pretty cheap money.

My 325i has a close ratio gear box and a 3.91 LSD so it pretty quick acllerating but suffer from the extra weight from the strengthening it has. The Alpina will do a 0 - 60 time of 6.5 seconds and will hit 0 to 148 mph in 18.7 seconds. I does a 14/15 second quarter mile.

Also with the E30 is it's RWD and handles awsomly , you can get the back to step out pretty easy ( also you can spin them so easy in the wet ) . New parts can be expensive , for example I am buying genuine Alpina stripes and that going to cost me about £150 just for the strips. The 325i have a new sump done , a new sump is £186 but i got a 2nd hand one for £40 delivered. I paid £40 for a genuine Mtech badge for the grill.

Loads of mods out there for the E30's and you can really make a serious sleeper. I was at a massive BMW show the other week and it was based at Santapod Drag strip , I saw a Black E30 touring destroy an E46 ( the Need for speed most wanted BMW ) M3. BMW's are expensive if your wreckless if you look after the car and keep it in good order very little will go wrong as they were enginered incredable well.

Also Cookies if you add my msn [email protected] I will be happy to talk to you about BMW's and give you advise ect on what to look fo and what to advoid.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

E30's and BMWs overall are for pussys h34r:

E30's and BMWs overall are for pussys h34r:[/b]
    Dro go back to making Tachos you cheap assed Mexican :lol:

Zaczaco11

Dro go back to making Tachos you cheap assed Mexican :lol:[/b]
    man im soo hungry..................

older bmw parts are truley a bitch to find, and overpriced when you do find them, at least when my buddy wrecked his bmw.. thats why i have a GMC Jimmy 1996, itz da pussay mag-nat

Well ima get either a Silvia or Wrx for my first car so im happy, the CRX pwnt1!!

man im soo hungry..................

older bmw parts are truley a bitch to find, and overpriced when you do find them, at least when my buddy wrecked his bmw.. thats why i have a GMC Jimmy 1996, itz da pussay mag-nat[/b]
    Austrailla and the USA really struggle to get parts. In the UK I can get parts sent from Germany in a few days.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

European cars don't really seem to make it off in USA/AUS because USA/AUS can easily get cars from Japan and that area, which is why parts are harder to come by and they are not so common in those countries. I was in Australia during July and i rarely saw any BMWs and the like.

Anyway slightly offtopic, but in Australia, they got these funky pick up truck/car things. Like, they are shaped like a pick up truck but the front is like a coupe. pretty funky. If anyones from AUS theyll know what im talking about =]

evilwevel

thats why my next car will be a del sol :lol:

this vid is nice aswell, lambo vs del sol with turbo

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=3Orje0u-lDc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast