Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LOST : ONE PIKACHU

This is a discussion on LOST : ONE PIKACHU within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; most pwnage pokemon of sapphire. no evolution. just pure kick ass. roawr...
Page: 3

most pwnage pokemon of sapphire. no evolution. just pure kick ass.
    roawr

After MewTwo i didnt watch it....

Strider

pokemon still making cartoons :lol:

I never watched it past mewtwo either, but sableye was the best IMO in the gameboy game. :lol:

i only played on gb : Pokemon Blue....i always cheated and made "SonderBonbons" that made u 1 lvl higher...I ohad full inv with lvl 100 creatures

DragonFire

I played the blue and red..and then I played the gold and silver..and after I beat those, I think I have up...oh..good times with a gameboy. ^_^

I played the blue and red..and then I played the gold and silver..and after I beat those, I think I have up...oh..good times with a gameboy. ^_^[/b]
    damn i lied...I had Blue first ( I stole it)
    Then i got Yellow (borrowed from friend...never gave back
    My best friend had Bday his mother gift him Silver ... he gave it to me coz he wasnt interested in that shit...
    2 years later he gave something different idk name...there were new start monsters and new skills...i played it a lot
    Rlly i had a lot fun with the gameboy we had links where u could play against ur friend i always traded my creatures.It ended when i found Yu-Gi-Oh

DragonFire

omg...yu gi oh or whatever was so stupid lol...

Banned Senior Member

everyone used rare candy's with the missingno bug XD I played Red, Yellow, and Gold then I grew out of pokemon after that

omg...yu gi oh or whatever was so stupid lol...[/b]
    Yeah but if u got a lot irl friends it s fun...lol i would still play GameBoy but i dont have one only PSP but there isnt pokemon...and new pokemons sucks...Blue red yellow=best
    Why not green?:S No1 likes bisasam/bisaknosp/Bisaflor...idk what s their name in english pokemon

everyone used rare candy's with the missingno bug XD I played Red, Yellow, and Gold then I grew out of pokemon after that [/b]
    yeah ... Sonderbonbons=rare candy´s

DragonFire

think gold and silver were the Best tbh..After that..it just got old..they made stupid pokemon after that. I loved the show's forever lol..but after the like 20th season(I know there isn't 20>_>)..I kinda gave up.

Banned Senior Member

The sad thing is... I think Pokemon was the first game I ever wanted after seeing it advertised without actually seeing picstures of vids of actual gameplay >< Me and my sister were watching tv when we saw a commercial for it and told our mom we wanted the game

I still got all my cards in my closet XD And all my pogs :x

DragonFire

ha, i got all my cards packed up..I burned all the energy cards or what ever..me and some friends burned like 400 of them lol.

When i colltected Pokemon cards it suckt...coz i didnt know where i could buy the cards...lol i was a 10 years old boy...i was the strongest boy in my class and of my year.Only a guy called Willi could beat me...he was a Nigga when i can say that...niggas>turks.But now i beat him easy after 8 years.So i wanted pokemon cards...a guy called marcel said if u hit that guy i ll give u Scrubble (shiggy) i accepted and i won that was my first pokemon card...after that i hit marcel and took most of his cards he couldnt tell it any1 coz i would hit him again np for me But then my mom saw that i got a lot of cards she burnt all Same like my first Yu-Gi-Oh cards.I cryed when my Dark magician was gone

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast