Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Low Fertility Rates For The Caucasian 'Race'?

This is a discussion on Low Fertility Rates For The Caucasian 'Race'? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; The video was removed from youtube. It was a video talking about fertility rates of European and North American countries ...
Page: 1

The video was removed from youtube.

It was a video talking about fertility rates of European and North American countries but it also was an anti-muslim video in a sense, the video had a point with the fertility rate and gave a good idea on the future with the Caucasian race possibly ceasing to exist in a few hundred years.

I was trying to point out one specific part of this video which had some numbers in it but the topic didn't go the way that I intended it, everyone talked about what I said to not talk about.

<div class='quotemain'>It&#39;s not about white people becoming the minority, it&#39;s about white people dying out completely.

It is a lot of BS, but I believe the numbers he gives.[/b]
    thank you for understanding the point of this topic SFI.
    [/b][/quote]

Edit: No I personally do not care about it much, I just wanted to start a discussion to get other peoples opinions. Just stay on topic, pretty much the whole first page is not on topic

Well it is true sadly..

muslims fuck like animals and dont wear protection..

Normal ppl fuck like animals but do wear protection mostly..

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Their plan is to take over Europe by having babies like crazy? lol, good..when the retards have 8 kids id like to see how they live.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Their plan is to take over Europe by having babies like crazy? lol, good..when the retards have 8 kids id like to see how they live.[/b]
    Well it is true sadly..

muslims fuck like animals and dont wear protection..

Normal ppl fuck like animals but do wear protection mostly..[/b]
    what do you guys have against muslims anyways ? i mean Christians are/(were?) taking over and we(muslims) didnt have a problem with it - i mean beeing muslim aint bad :S:S its just like any other religion

Their plan is to take over Europe by having babies like crazy? lol, good..when the retards have 8 kids id like to see how they live.[/b]
    LOL , they doesn&#39;t care actually , i live at Israel and i see what they doin , I dont wanna take it to politic topic so ill not say more.

Its basicly.. there may be very few white people on the planet in a few hundred years and the culture (not religion) of the people who live in Europe will be devestated.

I was expecting the Asians for something like this honestly but its not about who takes over, but its about its whos getting replaced.

we 1st you cant compare race like asians with religion like Islam - 2nd When Christians were like 60-80% of the human race we didnt said "ohh shit christians are taking over we gotta do something" i mean imo that video is just full of shit - it might be right but kinda stupid plus its racist !!

lil_mageskillz

dam those numbers got huge with only a few years apart.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

lots of babies= lots of human test dummies

what do you guys have against muslims anyways ? i mean Christians are/(were?) taking over and we(muslims) didnt have a problem with it - i mean beeing muslim aint bad :S:S its just like any other religion[/b]
    Well the movie had a quote saying something about Allah giving the power to take over without using weapons...doesn&#39;t this sound like a plan to you? There are many Catholics and Christians but they never preached God will give us the strength to overcome another fukin religion/race wtf.

Please don&#39;t turn this into a topic about religion, I didn&#39;t make this topic to discuss about religion even though the video mentions it. White people are not automaticly Christian/Catholic.

I myself don&#39;t go with any religion.

Banned

"Please don&#39;t turn this into a topic about religion" muslim is a religion,how can this topic not be about it?

Dosn&#39;t muslim blow themself up anyway so it evens out whit the numbers?

I worded the title wrong.

More talking about the white population being replaced and not about the religion sorry. :P

Well the movie had a quote saying something about Allah giving the power to take over without using weapons...doesn&#39;t this sound like a plan to you? There are many Catholics and Christians but they never preached God will give us the strength to overcome another fukin religion/race wtf.[/b]
    lol - if you guys havnt got it yet - ALLAH is GOD its the same god Christians and jews believe in :S - Muslims Jews and Christians believe in the same GOD but in different messengers from GOD thats - and about the quote thingy its becuz we believe in the Holy Quran and there it says something about that quote - i mean come on making Fun of something before known what it is or what it means is just stupid :S
    Dosn&#39;t muslim blow themself up anyway so it evens out whit the numbers?[/b]
    you should see "traitor" its a film that explians who those faggets that blow them selfs in the name of Islam

Please don&#39;t turn this into a topic about religion, I didn&#39;t make this topic to discuss about religion even though the video mentions it. White people are not automaticly Christian/Catholic.

I myself don&#39;t go with any religion.[/b]
    Nobody said that. The other guy simply asked what problem do you have, so i said well the video clearly stated that "Allah will give power to take over", so it seems their on this mission of some kind of genocide, therefore i stated about his "Christian takeover" comment that God never said he was going to give power to put another race/religion out of place.....make better sense now?

lol - if you guys havnt got it yet - ALLAH is GOD its the same god Christians and jews believe in :S - Muslims Jews and Christians believe in the same GOD but in different messengers from GOD thats - and about the quote thingy its becuz we believe in the Holy Quran and there it says something about that quote - i mean come on making Fun of something before known what it is or what it means is just stupid :S[/b]
    So you say we have the same God, ok...well "God" never said he will grant me the power to dispose an entire race, yet this same "God" which you call "Allah" said he will give you that power. Looks like "God" favors your side ^^

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast