Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Low Fertility Rates For The Caucasian 'Race'?

This is a discussion on Low Fertility Rates For The Caucasian 'Race'? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; How the fuck can you people be so ignorant. I bet that NONE of you have ever even been to ...
Page: 3

Banned

How the fuck can you people be so ignorant. I bet that NONE of you have ever even been to a major islamic country. These people are some of the nicest people you could ever meet in the entire world, some of the most hardest working too. You will judge someone just because of what religion they are? Thats pretty sad in my opinion. Maybe you should actually visit a country instead of just going with the flow about what everyone else says about what they see on TV. Yes, we have suicide bombers over here, I actually had to provide security for a guy that blew himself up about 2 weeks ago, there was nothing but his legs and bones left. guess what? he only injured 8 people, but the media insists that he killed over 17 iraqi soldiers and 30 more people were wounded. dont believe me?
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/wo...0,1370666.story
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle6107681.ece

the media is complete and utter bullshit, no one even died from that explosion. some people just need to shut the fuck up because they dont know what they are talking about most of the time. they just go with the flow because they like it when they think they know what they are talking about. yes, there are people that kill themselves in the name of islam, but there are people that do that shit too in the name of god, under catholic. you just dont hear about it as much....... so take all of your opinions and just keep them to yourselves instead of spreading BS all over the place making more people mad about stuff you shouldnt even talk about.
    sorry metalkon, just had to clear some things up.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Crusades wasn't even about that, it was about pushing back the Muslims which would of conquered the whole damn world a thousand years ago without the crusades.[/b]
    lol - so Crusades saved the war ??

The topic is not related to islamics or any damn religion ffs, its about the numbers of the white population dying out on the global scale due to a low fertility rate. Every new generation is getting smaller and smaller because they are not having enough children. Unless I am mistaken, only the Caucasian people have this problem.

In a few hundred years there may not be any more Caucasian people left on the planet.

---

This is a discussion about what people think about what will most likely happen,. Very few people here are even on-topic.

Banned

what i said was somewhat true too h34r:

in all honesty though, its kind of a good way if u think about it, i mean, arent we the ones that invented racism in the first place?

The topic is not about racism though, since there is no hate towards others.

Example:
    If my family is shrinking over the years, it does not mean that I hate all or any of the other families just because my family is shrinking and theirs is expanding.

---

I'm just trying hard to put this topic on the road to start a discussion but most of the people who posted were posting about unrelated subjects. When I posted the video, I told people to ignore the anti-muslim crap and look at the numbers about the fertility rates where the population is rapidly shrinking.

Banned

The topic is not about racism though, since there is no hate towards others.

Example:
    If my family is shrinking over the years, it does not mean that I hate all or any of the other families just because my family is shrinking and theirs is expanding.
    ---

I'm just trying hard to put this topic on the road to start a discussion but most of the people who posted were posting about unrelated subjects. When I posted the video, I told people to ignore the anti-muslim crap and look at the numbers about the fertility rates where the population is rapidly shrinking.[/b]
    i know you had good intentions, but most people would relate it to rasicm or religion :X. they will come up with the explanation like "well blah blah its cause of religion, its cause of muslim,indian, black people like chicken, or some shit like that."

its kind of hard to have an educated discussion with people on this forum, especially when they are all kids that dont know shit. sorry metal, i got to go out on patrol in about 3 hours so im kind of in a bad mood

wawh

just because they're breeding children just so they can live of them from later age without live savings since they're that of a poor community with greedy people and bad goverments without sense of what they're doing

doesnt mean they're gonna take over the world lol

i know you had good intentions, but most people would relate it to rasicm or religion :X. they will come up with the explanation like "well blah blah its cause of religion, its cause of muslim,indian, black people like chicken, or some shit like that."

its kind of hard to have an educated discussion with people on this forum, especially when they are all kids that dont know shit. sorry metal, i got to go out on patrol in about 3 hours so im kind of in a bad mood [/b]
    I posted this on three seperate forums and got the same results from each forum but two of the forums (k4l is one) are having problems with getting people to actually stay on-topic, it came to the point where it felt like everyone who replied thought I was on the same level as the guy who made the video where I clearly told what to look at in the video with its numbers. h34r:

just because they're breeding children just so they can live of them from later age without live savings since they're that of a poor community with greedy people and bad goverments without sense of what they're doing
    doesnt mean they're gonna take over the world lol[/b]
    Another person who has no clue what this topic is about.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i cant wait til im a minority...then ill be getting all the free jobs and money from the government....oh that will be an enjoyable day!

anyway i read a similar article last year sometime about how in the next 100 years or so there will be more mexicans than white people in the US...really its inconclusive if other races are just having more kids or if its whites having less, or maybe both?

or shit heres an idea, relationships are more open now a days to the point interracial couples are far more common...black+white=blackish tan lol not really considered white...white+asian=asian...white+hispanic=hispani c lol...this might be a crucial part to whites becoming extinct we just get cancelled out in the baby making process

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

My boys can swim!

but I hope blondes don't go extinct.

i cant wait til im a minority...then ill be getting all the free jobs and money from the government....oh that will be an enjoyable day!

anyway i read a similar article last year sometime about how in the next 100 years or so there will be more mexicans than white people in the US...really its inconclusive if other races are just having more kids or if its whites having less, or maybe both?

or shit heres an idea, relationships are more open now a days to the point interracial couples are far more common...black+white=blackish tan lol not really considered white...white+asian=asian...white+hispanic=hispani c lol...this might be a crucial part to whites becoming extinct we just get cancelled out in the baby making process [/b]
    Just gotta sex it up more. :unsure:

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

sry Metalkon i didnt mean to start flaming each others religion i just reply on the 1st 2 posts then every1 else started talking shit which is kinda annoying to me cuz they talk about something they heard from a friend or on the NEWS which is something undefined mentioned

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Atheists will rule the world some day! I hope..[/b]
    We shall pray for taht to happen! :lol:

We should just make immegration illegal all over so irakian pakistanian and all those dont go to european countrys
    beaners dont go to usa
    asians dont go to everywhere

The concept of race is meaningless anyway. There are no "pure-whites" anymore, and for good reason; a pure-caucasian race would have less evolutionary adaption to things like climate and disease. I personally don't care what colour skin future humans have. What are people actually worried about? Is it the loss of a sense of racial identity? If that is the case then they are deluded because we all have mixed racial identities. Or do they want to preserve the "white" skin colour? This is not only irrational, but also racist.

There are plenty of scummy white people who don't deserve to share my oxygen, and there are plenty of intelligent blacks/hispanics/asians who contribute a lot to humanity. Judge people on their actions and beliefs, not on their skin. The most stupid reaction is a knee-jerk anti-immigration stance. A lot of immigrants are a hell of a lot smarter than you.

Also, a high birth rate does not necessarily mean that they will dominate the world. They also invariably have a higher death rate, lower life expectancy, more social barriers, less wealth and less military means. Infact there is a direct negative correlation between standard of living and birth rate. It is part of our evolution as humans; most animals have numerous offspring since their chances of making adulthood are slim at best, as is the case in places like Africa. Modern science - part of the secular enlightenment - allows us the luxury of family planning.

There is no chance of a religious group taking over the world either. For all their wishes, the world is run by the universities and education breeds atheism. The more advanced a country gets, the less religious it must also get to sustain that growth.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast