LUTZ or Phantomlink

This is a discussion on LUTZ or Phantomlink within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; could one of u pleaseee pleeassseee unban my old account seantheshark . because its got a ban until 2027 november ...
Page: 1

seanthebear

could one of u pleaseee pleeassseee unban my old account seantheshark . because its got a ban until 2027 november 27th. ( and Ip please)

because i had a flame war with some guy, thank you

You not only had a flame war, you thought it was your place to insult people who died at Virginia Tech. To be honest, I should ban you right now for evading a ban. Regardless, I doubt your old account will be unbanned.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

You not only had a flame war, you thought it was your place to insult people who died at Virginia Tech. To be honest, I should ban you right now for evading a ban. Regardless, I doubt your old account will be unbanned.[/b]
    O yea, i remember there was a reason why i never liked this guy, or cared what he had to say

Ty for reminding me

seanthebear

ive admitted i made a mistake. and i apolgise for it . all im askign for is a 2nd chance please

ive admitted i made a mistake. and i apolgise for it . all im askign for is a 2nd chance please[/b]
    should have thought that over before you started flaming and being an asshole.(Offtopic im allowed :P)

Banned

ban him again.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Why not ask the parents of those who died weather there loved ones had a 2nd chance.

Personally I don't care if your sorry, you were an idiot and now you are paying the price. Be lucky it's just a banning from a forum those poor kids didn't get the luxery.

Banned now fuck off

could one of u pleaseee pleeassseee unban my old account seantheshark . because its got a ban until 2027 november 27th. ( and Ip please)

because i had a flame war with some guy, thank you[/b]

i&#39;ve know these guys in game and they all acted very imature. Especially that derden dude. But most of the peeps i know seem to like him so meh!. I Still remember how u guys told me u were gonna hack my mage for outdamaging you when u tried to ks my dts spot >.<.

good thing you are banned imo.

5DollahSuckySucky

opinions dont matter

Banned

You not only had a flame war, you thought it was your place to insult people who died at Virginia Tech. To be honest, I should ban you right now for evading a ban. Regardless, I doubt your old account will be unbanned.[/b]
    who would stoop so low?
    wow insulting people that died for no reason..you should be ashamed of yourself and die also

Banned

who would stoop so low?
    wow insulting people that died for no reason..you should be ashamed of yourself and die also [/b]
    dam vandy ur mature man

Banned

dam vandy ur mature man[/b]
    yeah i know