Lybia

This is a discussion on Lybia within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; anyone live around that area??? I'm just trying to find there perspective on what all is going on over there... ...
Page: 1

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Default Lybia

anyone live around that area??? I'm just trying to find there perspective on what all is going on over there... I personally don't trust the U.S. news and I'm in the army so I would like to know what exactly is going on besides what the government is telling us.

Edit: my bad... its spelled libya, idk how I messed that up

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

The only thing i know fucking gass going up 10 cents daily....!!!!

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

the only thing that going there is revolution ... thier"king" stole lots of shit from the citizens ,i think he got more money then bill gates now LOL

thats a nice sig

algadafi is crazy and he's the joke of the year, we just lol @ his speaches, and by crazy i mean crazy the real thing, brainless, a real retard

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    algadafi is crazy and he's the joke of the year, we just lol @ his speaches, and by crazy i mean crazy the real thing, brainless, a real retard

thats 100% true

and 1 more thing i know that U.S takes more than 50% of the benefit of Libya Petrol cus it's one of the best qualities in the world.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

from what i seen on arabic news, the king of libya is trying to get his army to kill the people who are protesting against him. His army kind of refused to kill unarmed civilians so he told some people from Africa that every protester he kills, he will pay them for.

So yall r hating on gaddafi but watch whats gonna happen when France-England-US and Canada start to bring so called "peace" to Lybia its gonne be a massacre just like thy did it in Iraq. Those countries are like wampires, thyr started to suck all the oil in Africa. Poor gaddafi, his end is gonna be same as Saddam Husein

We can never be sure. If we support NATO forces now, we will soon start hating them just like what happened with the forces in Afghanistan. News say gaddafi is killing civillians and threatening for asking Jihad. but how can we be sure? I personally do not trust the news but I also know that gaddafi is a weirdo.

All these events in the world is suggesting a WWIII? hope not

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    All these events in the world is suggesting a WWIII? hope not
    GG ameryca.

Anyhow, this.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

War = Manipulated people killing each other, for the sake of politicians. Only thing that people in war gets from it is actually getting away with their bare life.

It's good to see that even profesional soldiers are now waking up to realize, that they are nothing just a puppets in the hands of mighty corrupted politicians.

YouTube - Even The Troops Are Waking Up

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Alkazafi is mad.... he is killing protesters and closed water over them and blocked food from them and he is firing petroleum fields...he is shitty mad