Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Maka ke Wakan!

This is a discussion on Maka ke Wakan! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I played football all the way till 10th grade and that took from 2:40-6:45 you have some short ass practice's. ...
Page: 5

Birotx

I played football all the way till 10th grade and that took from 2:40-6:45 you have some short ass practice's.

I can tell your most likely very insecure about yourself because of all the conclusions your jumping too. Makes it reallly hard to believe now, mainly because I wasn't trying to talk trash on you, was just wondering how you manage your time. Sadness....[/b]
    What do you want to proof?`You talk about how much real life you have on a game related forum..Nice job.

"God" this and "God" that...bla bla same bullshit over and over again.
    People kill because they believe that there is some fag in heaven, don't you think it's little sick?
    Burn the bibles and try to live without praying something what doesn't exist.

- Atheist and fucking proud of it.[/b]
    You are atheist and keep your opinion for you.This is really immature,
    nothing gives you the right to call god a fag.

wawh

What do you want to proof?`You talk about how much real life you have on a game related forum..Nice job.
    You are atheist and keep your opinion for you.This is really immature,
    nothing gives you the right to call god a fag.[/b]
    euh... hes saying that soccer practices took a lot longer besides, you're the one asking about religion/animals w/e on a gaming forum contradictive much?

stating an opinion is a part of this age.. so you think black people should still be slaves? because if it wasnt for stating their own opinions slavery would still exist in many countrys

and hmpf, god aint really a person, its just a religions type make-up believing thing... so he can call god whatever he wants
    if he called the pope a fag, now thats something else, the person is REAL, god ISNT

anyway, im an atheist myself, i watched too many people suffer for stupid things and they came back with joy in their life without religion... a religion is just a nice way to make money :lol:

I wonder why virgins like you aren't banned.
    no you and para would not say this to his face,because
    a) you never leave your house
    b) you are too weak
    c) you don't know how to talk in real life,since computer took your social live over!Look at your sig,emo

back on topic please.
    you can't discuss about faith,but you can discuss about our nature.[/b]
    +1 to that part

"God" this and "God" that...bla bla same bullshit over and over again.
    People kill because they believe that there is some fag in heaven, don't you think it's little sick?
    Burn the bibles and try to live without praying something what doesn't exist.

- Atheist and fucking proud of it.[/b]
    glad for u that u are proud but u are being very offtopic he asks about nature do u ore do u not care about it?

not do u ore do u not believe in god

2 different things that are being discussed here
    its every persons to either believe ore not to believe in a higher power

but respect should have been on its place and not things like fag in heaven <--- if u are a atheist then why say heaven
    u believe in heaven? if so who made it, if not why mention it?

on topic i think only a very small % cares about all animals
    a bigger % about bigger animals excluding flys rodents and stuff
    big % doesnt care

+1 to that part
    glad for u that u are proud but u are being very offtopic he asks about nature do u ore do u not care about it?

not do u ore do u not believe in god

2 different things that are being discussed here
    its every persons to either believe ore not to believe in a higher power

but respect should have been on its place and not things like fag in heaven <--- if u are a atheist then why say heaven
    u believe in heaven? if so who made it, if not why mention it?

on topic i think only a very small % cares about all animals
    a bigger % about bigger animals excluding flys rodents and stuff
    big % doesnt care
    [/b]
    you lost me about there..

go to a volunteer center, or some form of community service and you will see proof that god exists.

Go to the mountains of peru where there is over 150 volunteer aid workers working at over 3000 meters above sea level in freezing temperatures, you will see proof that god exists there

go to the store and hold the door open for the person behind you, even there you will see god.

if you can&#39;t see that, you deserve to be shot. Im not even religious, im just not stupid[/b]
    Who say&#39;s its God and not Allah or bob the sub-genius?

we must save our nature bro

Who say&#39;s its God and not Allah or bob the sub-genius?[/b]
    God = Allah fool

tommyleonghk

I Love Nature...

I Love Animals...

I Have a Pet Dog...

I Believe in GOD...

Humans = Animals...

Everyones&#39; got their own beliefs and disbeliefs / thier own likes and dislikes.... its very subjective...

well... I do know that Human Species (homosapiens) which is all of us came after the Neanderthals... the Neanderthals became extinct because they couldnt compete with homosapiens hence they got wiped off from the surface of earth... I believe that humans evolved from animals but then again... its very subjective and I have no solid facts/proofs about which came 1st....

Which came 1st? The Chicken or The Egg?

Banned

Will your money make you feel good when the youngest day has arrived?
    What will you do with your 5,000,000,000$ when the last tree has been fallen?
    What will you do with your money,when the last fish (Whale,Sharks,other small fishes)
    has been killed by those oil transports or fished/skinned?
    Do you respect animals?Do you kill flys?
    If yes,why do you do that?Every animal owns a spirit,just like us!
    They only want to live,just like us![/b]
    5,000,000,000$ will make me feel lika a PWNER even if im the last one alive, i will die sooner or later so i might aswell die rich.

Yes i kill flys couse they are annoying when you trying to sleep and they flyes around your head.

tommyleonghk

5,000,000,000$ will make me feel lika a PWNER even if im the last one alive, i will die sooner or later so i might aswell die rich.

Yes i kill flys couse they are annoying when you trying to sleep and they flyes around your head.[/b]
    dude.... you have flies flying around your head when u sleep? damn... u need a hairwash :lol:

I Love Nature...

I Love Animals...

I Have a Pet Dog...

I Believe in GOD...

Humans = Animals...

Everyones&#39; got their own beliefs and disbeliefs / thier own likes and dislikes.... its very subjective...

well... I do know that Human Species (homosapiens) which is all of us came after the Neanderthals... the Neanderthals became extinct because they couldnt compete with homosapiens hence they got wiped off from the surface of earth... I believe that humans evolved from animals but then again... its very subjective and I have no solid facts/proofs about which came 1st....

Which came 1st? The Chicken or The Egg?[/b]
    didn&#39;t the homosapians evolve from Neanderthals? that would mean that the Neanderthals came first. lol.

King0fKingZ

Yes i kill flys couse they are annoying when you trying to sleep and they flyes around your head.[/b]
    go buy a a cheeseburger for 5,000$ .. oh wait,who will make it?

Kreeden

A Hilary Duff induced Environmentalist. Ahaha, what a world.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345