Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Makiya is the new Chuckie

This is a discussion on Makiya is the new Chuckie within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; For real http://twitter.com/weebl2000 http://twitter.com/TurtleV Is this mod TurtleV an idiot?! also Check out all the beramus topics about k0xp, bifrost ...
Page: 1

lbeew

For real

http://twitter.com/weebl2000

http://twitter.com/TurtleV

Is this mod TurtleV an idiot?!

also

Check out all the beramus topics about k0xp, bifrost and one in the general discussion.

Banned

His profile is protected...copy/paste so we can see

Collapsar

makiya is brat2good

Little archer Senior Member

and brat2good is turtleV

ps: i didnt know makiya was brat2good

guess if ur geek enough like her / ashet (i know ur not a mod yet) / kevin (old mod) theyd eventually contact u... hmm

Ignore Me Senior Member

Ive said many times - I ain't doing mod.

Why would anyone want to edit peoples posts when they could play the game instead.

sucha geek :P

Ignore Me Senior Member

sucha geek :P[/b]
    (Computer) Game.

If you aint a geek - GTFO - and play a ball sport.

hmm, sounds like some haterz in here vs turtle, she is a GG peepzor and unfortunatly she gots to follow the rules.. i know her personally, fact im marrying her 22 yo daughter O_o

denon33

Then I pity you I really do. Daughters turn into their mothers. Run away, run like the wind, while you still can.

kronik

no.. Makiya is great
    that cunt Don'tEven aka BannedAgain is the new nazi prick
    banned my forum account for having an opinion about buying premium

banned for saying that premium is a waste of money.

funny thing is he was 1 of the biggest whining cunts on official before they made him mod.

Uzu

makiya is a retard just for working or helping k2 at epic failing.

i know u read this makiya... your childhood must have been horrible... damn, you fag.

I just think its funny that all those haterz have no idea what its like to have to manage and control anything. TurtleV is a great person and i feel right sorry that she has to deal with such ignorant people as those hating on her. People always have a bad opinion on someone higher up then them and think they can do a better job but I bet you all my nps that nobody here could do a better job than her and in fact would screw up more then they fix. Turtle is no Chuckie and probably cares more for you guys than you know and only wants the best for the KO community. Why throw the person standing up for you under the bus. That's a real shame.

makiya is a retard just for working or helping k2 at epic failing.

i know u read this makiya... your childhood must have been horrible... damn, you fag.[/b]

Well, someone seems rather insecure about their sexuality now dont they?

Old_Myth

Interesting, just like a bunch of spoiled brats to complain when they don’t get their way. Just from reading not only do I see issues with insecurity, sexuality, but gender confusion as well. Sounds as if someone is really in need of a real social life. Chances are most who are complaining have never even spoken to Makiya.

Perhaps you should leave Makiya out of it and change the name of this thread to “Jerry Springer Candidate Wannabes”. I am sorry that you could not make it on Oprah but she tends to have guests of a higher level of mentality than what you guys are portraying. What an eye opening experience, I now see that the stereo type of trailer trash is alive and kicking, not just something you see in some comedy on TV. Let me know when you all decide to marry your sisters, I might just want to come to the wedding.

now now myth, you wouldnt want to forget the duct tape, they think of this as chrome ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast