Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Manhunt 2 banned in UK

This is a discussion on Manhunt 2 banned in UK within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; they tried to ban grand theft auto in US a while back cuz of a teen who went on a ...
Page: 2

Robokill

they tried to ban grand theft auto in US a while back cuz of a teen who went on a shooting rampage and said he got the idea from GTA. Miserably failed getting it outlawed though

game was horrible hated it i hate any game where u can end up on a dead end and need a guide or a computer to look something up

redbluegreen44

Well thats stupid, murders are always committed by adults. So it would be better to let only adults play? hmm.
    Its only a fucking game ~_~
    Might as well ban Counter Strike for shooting people. Or Knight online... trying to kill other people to get better.

They are really overreacting to games

Judas Iscariot

Next time I see a homeless person in the street I will throw a steel ball against him, probably at his head, and take him home. I will train him and my other 5 bums, and pit my team against my rival's team. I'm not sure at what lvl he'll evolve though -_-

I'll be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my caaaauuuuuseeeee.

redbluegreen44

Next time I see a homeless person in the street I will throw a steel ball against him, probably at his head, and take him home. I will train him and my other 5 bums, and pit my team against my rival's team. I'm not sure at what lvl he'll evolve though -_-

I'll be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my caaaauuuuuseeeee.[/b]
    :lol:

Well thats stupid, murders are always committed by adults. So it would be better to let only adults play? hmm.
    Might as well ban Counter Strike for shooting people. Or Knight online... trying to kill other people to get better.

They are really overreacting to games[/b]
    its not the killing ppl its the way in which they kill the people the bbcf say its upsetting that most likly means sick and disturbing

now u cant tell me that knight online or counterstrike is disturbing heck ive seen worse pictures on tv of wars.

jeff1991

Pirates of carribean isnt a bad movie best movie of year 07 !

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

They are really overreacting to games[/b]
    It's not only adults who commit murder.

Maybe you should have read about the spate of teenagers killing each other in london...

Or the boys who tied some 2 year old kid to a railway track (James Bulger case) - Here's their picture, you're going to tell me they're adults?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12